Page 121 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Tuscan Clay tile is priced as intended. Similar to real life, premium items cost more. For example, a rock won't cost you much (if anything at all), but a diamond is going to be expensive.

I don't see everyone making a mad dash to cover their Bakery in Tuscan Clay tiles, but for those that want to splurge on things that maybe not everyone will have to make their Bakery more unique, this is one of the things they can exchange coins for to do that.

It is important to report bugs in the forum for that specific game to ensure that others who are experiencing the issue are able to read the posts and share their information and troubleshooting. Also, this helps us recognize, test, and fix issues more quickly. It genuinely benefits the entire community.

Please note that the questions and feedback are not being ignored. I've been reading them on a regular basis and answering questions where I can.
    And still, nothing is fixed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 88dalejr View Post
    It looks like some have the original baking pricing back and some still have the higher prices. Hopefully a mod or TL staff will give an update on what's going on!!!
    Mine are still doubled, and I am on Android

Executive Chef
    The prices are ridiculous. The new 20,000 coin tile is crazy. None of my nbrs have bought it and I'll be surprised if anyone does. If future tiles are that price I guess I can forget about redecorating with new items. I'm sure I'll eventually get bored of the game for good. For now I'll continue and wait and see if by some miracle TL come to their senses. I doubt they will but will wait and see if I'm proving wrong. Which I so hope I am.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm holding out, too. Hoping TL will realize that they are losing players. A lot of my neighbors have stopped playing. It's just no fun anymore. I had trouble accumulating coins even before TL made this terrible decision. Someone posted it earlier, but I'm going to say it again. You can't bake. IN A BAKERY GAME!

Host(ess)
    One of the things I still find absolutely galling (and trust me, there are many), is the fact that TL believe they can double prices and force us to buy gems because they believe their product is worth it. It isn't! The games are choc full of glitches and don't function properly. Glitches that TL either refuse to, or can't fix. For a free game, I would be willing to put up with annoyances like crashes, disappearing goals, disappearing rewards (my poor Loretta is still behind bars), glitch resets that result in lost food/revenue/XP. However, when it starts eating up real world money, it is no longer a minor annoyance.

Sorry, this was kind of rambling and incoherent. I just still can't believe that there has been little to no response from TL and absolutely no willingness to compromise and listen to all of the great feedback they've received. I've never seen a company treat their customers like such dung.

Executive Chef
    I know I'm not looking forward to Halloween decorations. I just know the pricing will be absurd on the coin items (not talking about any gem ones as I'm not buying gems till TL come to their senses and change things back). Won't be buying any of the coin halloween items if they are.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    I know I'm not looking forward to Halloween decorations. I just know the pricing will be absurd on the coin items (not talking about any gem ones as I'm not buying gems till TL come to their senses and change things back). Won't be buying any of the coin halloween items if they are.
    If we get Halloween goals again they won't be worth it either. We all know most goals require cooking the same recipe an absurd amount of times (like 20 1-day pies) and with the cost of baking who wants to bother?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    If we get Halloween goals again they won't be worth it either. We all know most goals require cooking the same recipe an absurd amount of times (like 20 1-day pies) and with the cost of baking who wants to bother?
    Lol and don't forget goals ask us to buy decor.... With the prices now all decor they will want us to buy would be expensive

What's the point of purchasing halloween items if 1) I have no space to put them (due to double prices for expansion), and 2) Purchasing them at the high gold prices leaves my bakery in the red. Lol at the absurdity.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    Ahh didn't think of that. Won't be doing goals either. It's a shame. I love buying gems especially for Halloweem/Xmas items etc but definitely won't be this year it looks like or next year the way TL refuse to change things back. I guess TL are getting their bah humbug in before Xmas :-(