Page 118 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Fashion Designer
    My tips were being collected w/o me even clicking lol.

Farm Supplier
    TL, I don't understand what you're aiming for here.
    You'll lose new players, especially when they start to move on from just making cookies and brownies- it'll be frustrating for them to make food, and a few hours on only just added a bit of profit.
    I'm a level 64 baker-not a money spender, but a loyal customer- and with all the ovens I have it costs me about 100000 a time to make all my food- and that's just the overnight things.
    I earn about 130000 a night- not including the daily bonuses for visiting.
    With the cost of all my other food, I barely make any profit at all.
    I don't want to quit- so many of my other neighbors have left already because of this- but the increasingly slow progress makes it impossible to get any further in the game.
    It's a choice between making the high experience but very expensive foods, or the cheap foods with less experience- both of which are going to make progress slow.
    Listen to our voices TL. There are over 100 pages of posts- and I haven't seen a positive comment about this yet.

well im on android and no changes to my prices. still doubled. well, sad situation isnt it? when lower prices appear, it turned out to be a glitch instead of the other way round =p

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    if you bake twice you will make 4540 twice I'm confused
    But you'll spend $4,560 twice.

4,560 x 2 = 9,120..........Costs to make
    4,540 x 2 = 9080..........Profit once sold
    9,080 - 9,120 =-40 ............Negative cash flow each time you make it until it's ALL sold.

Everytime you make the recipe you'll be losing $20 until you sell it all. With the length of time it takes for our counters to empty, you won't see any increase in coins if you continue to bake until your counters are empty.

The Honorable Panda
    Hi guys, I just got on. I am not sure what happened on the prices overnight, but I will check. Keep in mind that it is the weekend, so we may not get an answer until Monday.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 88dalejr View Post
    I had to go back in the game and check. Ok it looks like they adjusted the prices.. examples. Strawberry cheesecake on old Sehana chart cost to bake is $1400 and now it's $1275. Pecan pie was $1280 now it's $1075. Egg Tarts was $3500 now it's $4225.

I think your confused the prices you are quoting are the serving sizes. I went in my recipe book and looked and they are the servings not the price of the recipe. If the number has a "x" in front of it at the bottom right hand side of the picture of the food then that is the serving amount. The price of the recipe is at the top w/ a coin Icon in front of it.

I honestly didn't believe the prices would go down one bit. That's the amount of faith I have in TL -- who can come out with ridiculous updates but do nothing about Helpful Loretta getting locked in storage (mine was locked since the moment the goals were completed)

Farm Supplier
    Does that cost analysis factor in the cash you get when you reach levels 1 and 3?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88dalejr View Post
    I had to go back in the game and check. Ok it looks like they adjusted the prices.. examples. Strawberry cheesecake on old Sehana chart cost to bake is $1400 and now it's $1275. Pecan pie was $1280 now it's $1075. Egg Tarts was $3500 now it's $4225.
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    I think your confused the prices you are quoting are the serving sizes. I went in my recipe book and looked and they are the servings not the price of the recipe. If the number has a "x" in front of it at the bottom right hand side of the picture of the food then that is the serving amount. The price of the recipe is at the top w/ a coin Icon in front of it.
    How many people actually saw the prices drop last night? Lin's explanation above looks like a good explanation for the numbers 88dalejr saw. I wonder if there was a glitch afterall....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meggieprice View Post
    Does that cost analysis factor in the cash you get when you reach levels 1 and 3?
    No, I could factor it in just didn't feel it would make much difference. Considering the mastery levels are:

Level 1 = 8 - gets $1,000 or $2,000.
    Level 2 = 23 - gets first gem.
    Leve 3 = 43 - gets $2,000 or $4,000.
    Level 4 = 83 - completely master the recipe and get the last gem.

Multiply any of those by the cost to cook and then look at the reward you get when completing those levels, and I'm not quite sure it's worth it. Is it $1,000 & $3,000 or $2,000 & $4,000 for level 1 & 3? I can't remember but I know it's one of those 2 sets of numbers.