Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: January 20! (Valentine Chest)

Rhino Keeper
    i got the update on my ipad1 but not on my iphone 4s, on my 1st attempt to open the valentine chest i got the fountains which makes me pretty happy.
    still not happy with the new food pricing though, doesn't really hurt on my ipad account but it does hurt on my iphone because i started them recently so i'm still building and it is hard to keep up with the games for new players.

Rhino Keeper
    Do the updates roll out to different users or different devises? I have an iPad and I've read others have the updates on iPad, but I don't yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmeagan View Post
    Do the updates roll out to different users or different devises? I have an iPad and I've read others have the updates on iPad, but I don't yet.
    You will have it by tuesday!!! And hey a feel lucky I did not get it friday did you see the flying box? LOL it is already fixed so by tuesday we will hopefully not have this issue

New Resident
    OK, if anyone can help clarify this situation for me, I'd appreciate it....
    I currently have the "Fruit Chocolate Dip" machine box (not yet built) in my bakery - Of the 4 parts required, I have completed (5/5) the Metal Sheet and the Gear (10/10). I have partial completion (3/5) for the Motor and for the Screw (3/10). I believe it was 10,000 coins to set out the box for the machine, and of course we can't "pick up" items to place them back in our inventory until building is complete. (Android user here, if that matters at all.) I'm curious what this means when you say that TL has pulled the machine and has not decided how to proceed with appliance slots and/or "refunds." So this leaves me in limbo then? With an unfinished, unusable appliance taking up space, that I will not (as of yet) be reimbursed for? And as for the recipe unlocking at level 1000..... seriously? Does this stuff even go through a test phase before it's released to the users? With the ratio of new update items available for coins vs. gems, it seems there has been a sharp incline towards the items available for gems only over the past 2-3 months at least. And now the changed quantities and values of food items.... it really sounds like TL has taken a turn for the worse, and let greediness get the best of them. And greed will ultimately destroy even the largest and strongest of companies. It's very sad to see them take this path. Hopefully they'll realize their mistake and turn things around before its too late. :-S

Quote Originally Posted by sweett383 View Post
    Teamlava pulled the Chocolate Dipper. Until they make a determination on how they would like to proceed (giving it back or giving refunds of coins/gems (if used)/parts) it is taking an 'appliance slot'.

You are unable to to replace it with another appliance, for it will tell you your game is out of synch. I am unable to even build another Truffle Maker because of this as well.

I hope they are able to come to an agreement soon because it is hindering me from mastering other recipes...

Nightclub Owner
    kmccusker, the issue with the appliance is resolved now. Once you finish receiving the parts for it, it will build without an issue.

Farm Supplier
    Opened Valentine chest yesterday.. n got this Valentine Display.. 3rd prize.... (i was expecting something big to come out of tht box lolll)

Farm Supplier
    I checked this morning and the machine was back in my bakery... The chocolate pineapples is no longer there but the chocolate strawberries are. I serious hope that TL released the other recipe next week. This Friday's release was a nightmare for them because we all know the 'refund route' was not the way they wanted to go. There were WAY too many people to have to credit (in many forms, at that).

Thanks Kooky and TL team!

Executive Chef
    Okay, lets make this clear for those who doesnt have the valentine's update or any update
    So far we have:

3rd:Valentine chocolate display
    2nd:fountain
    1st:wedding ceremony

Sounds good so far. I hope there isnt anything small that wrecks the chance of me getting something big. :/

The Honorable Panda
    Here are some of items out of the box

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

You must have a lot of gems kooky!!