Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by NWojtanowski View Post
    This question might be answered somewhere else but I cantt find it so I'm just gonna ask it here. I'm on an android phone but am getting a tablet and was wondering which version of ds I would get if I got a Nook HD+ Tablet?
    I did check on this.
    While you might be able to download the game on the device, the game will not stick.

Nook devices aren't supported.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Mythic dragon can not be traded right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by giantcookie View Post
    Mythic dragon can not be traded right?
    Correct. It should be, along with cosmic because it has two elements, just like magic and virtue. Maybe someday.

Farm Supplier
    Hate to sell duplicate mythics but extra habitat is way too expensive

New Resident
    I'm not sure what's going on with the breeding times, they seem to be messed up. I am trying to breed a FourLeaf before it is gone but through several times of breeding Forest & Air and despite the displayed breeding time of 5 hours I keep getting Fruitful (10 hr breed time) instead of FourLeaf or Parakeet which both are Green/Yellow with a breed time of 5 hours. Any explanations on why this is happening? Is it happening across other breeds as well? Did breeding times change? Also it use to show (for example) a 5 hr breed time or finish now for 5 gold but now it seems they show 5 hr breed time or 10 gold. Why did the gold amount double? It's frustrating enough trying over and over to breed some of the dragons w/o the added inconsistencies. If I spent 10 gold on a 5 hr breed time expecting to get a Parakeet or (finally) a FourLeaf and got a Fruitful dragon in return, it would be really annoying. Any help appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rbuzb View Post
    I'm not sure what's going on with the breeding times, they seem to be messed up. I am trying to breed a FourLeaf before it is gone but through several times of breeding Forest & Air and despite the displayed breeding time of 5 hours I keep getting Fruitful (10 hr breed time) instead of FourLeaf or Parakeet which both are Green/Yellow with a breed time of 5 hours. Any explanations on why this is happening? Is it happening across other breeds as well? Did breeding times change? Also it use to show (for example) a 5 hr breed time or finish now for 5 gold but now it seems they show 5 hr breed time or 10 gold. Why did the gold amount double? It's frustrating enough trying over and over to breed some of the dragons w/o the added inconsistencies. If I spent 10 gold on a 5 hr breed time expecting to get a Parakeet or (finally) a FourLeaf and got a Fruitful dragon in return, it would be really annoying. Any help appreciated.
    The breeding and/or speed up costs have changed for some people. You seem to be one of the lucky ones that got your breeding times halved. When you breed now just keep in mind that the true breed time is doubled so you know which dragon you got. Four leaf or parakeet would be 2.5 hours for you. There's a thread about it if you want to know more about it.

Why do the costs of expanding go up each time you expand? I have been using the VERY helpful island mapping to decide where to go next and usually choose several locations before deciding on one. But even the ones that were one price when I expanded last time have increases. I think there should be one price for expansion, more maps maybe, but no increase in price.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0531 View Post
    Why do the costs of expanding go up each time you expand? I have been using the VERY helpful island mapping to decide where to go next and usually choose several locations before deciding on one. But even the ones that were one price when I expanded last time have increases. I think there should be one price for expansion, more maps maybe, but no increase in price.
    Wait till you get to the 1,000,000 coin level to expand.

Fashion Designer
    I have a question regarding the spell shop, has anyone purchased the items using gold, for example if the samuri dragon require 3 body armour and 1 sword, the sword cost 800 gold, but for the body armour it states 300 gold, is the 300 gold for all 3 pieces or 300 gold for 1 piece only.

hope someone can help out.

Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    I have a question regarding the spell shop, has anyone purchased the items using gold, for example if the samuri dragon require 3 body armour and 1 sword, the sword cost 800 gold, but for the body armour it states 300 gold, is the 300 gold for all 3 pieces or 300 gold for 1 piece only.

hope someone can help out.
    the 300 is for one piece only