Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dear GroupMagma,
    You said this is a thread to ask you a specific question. If you take another look at what I had posted you'll see that I did ask you a question. Let me help you out and ask again. Since some of the other team lava games are getting updates, will treasure story be one of them?????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by muffy69 View Post
    Dear GroupMagma,
    You said this is a thread to ask you a specific question. If you take another look at what I had posted you'll see that I did ask you a question. Let me help you out and ask again. Since some of the other team lava games are getting updates, will treasure story be one of them?????
    Thanks; I've now updated the description of this thread. This should be about the forums specifically. (In answer to your question, I am not sure when Treasure Story will be updated next, and I can't speculate about when it might be.)

New Resident
    Hi, my storm id is shawnsfarm. I would like to enter the contest for bakery of the week, but my bakery dont have the camera icon, what do i do.

Host(ess)

Unhappy It's a total disappointment

Hi, i hav come to this forum looking for you for an answer from teamlava...pls follow up and hav a look at this thread.
    (https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tal-Ridiculous!!!)
    I would like to log a complaint against the user named taylon. Becoz i think he is not up to it to give my topic an answer on the behalf of teamlava. I would like to get an answer from you regarding this issue as you are the super moderator here. And i believe you would't give us players an answer like taylon do. Example: **** happen so get over it, or if you don't like it then just quit or etc. Do i would like to hear an reply personally from you. Would appreciate that. Thanks for your time. The thread to follow up is - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tal-Ridiculous!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annabella1987 View Post
    Hi, i hav come to this forum looking for you for an answer from teamlava...pls follow up and hav a look at this thread.
    (https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tal-Ridiculous!!!)
    I would like to log a complaint against the user named taylon. Becoz i think he is not up to it to give my topic an answer on the behalf of teamlava. I would like to get an answer from you regarding this issue as you are the super moderator here. And i believe you would't give us players an answer like taylon do. Example: **** happen so get over it, or if you don't like it then just quit or etc. Do i would like to hear an reply personally from you. Would appreciate that. Thanks for your time. The thread to follow up is - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tal-Ridiculous!!!
    Opinions tend to get heated in forums (which is partly a good thing -- I'm glad you guys are passionate about our games!), and I always encourage our users to please refrain from personal attacks in the forums. However, while this comment may not be a diplomatic way to deal with this situation, I don't view it as a direct attack against you, or any other user. Taylon's opinion should be able to be voiced, same as anyone's.

That being said, I think we could all stand to have a few more group hugs so we can all get along.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Opinions tend to get heated in forums (which is partly a good thing -- I'm glad you guys are passionate about our games!), and I always encourage our users to please refrain from personal attacks in the forums. However, while this comment may not be a diplomatic way to deal with this situation, I don't view it as a direct attack against you, or any other user. Taylon's opinion should be able to be voiced, same as anyone's.

That being said, I think we could all stand to have a few more group hugs so we can all get along.
    Group hug!
    Sorry that that's off topic to this thread, but I can't resist. I agree with all of that, especially the fact that the thread got heated. I might however, voice a complaint about annabella's conduct in that thread, because on the TL games Support wouldn't be happy with her saying one of the things that she did (I don't think; I'm not support, DON'T say I'm trying to impersonate an employee: to clarifyh everyone, I'm definately not! But I report things quite a lot. I'll leave it there because I don't want to now get accused of discussing disciplinary action! Your ToS say that they're not meant to be exhaustive, but this is prettyh difficult:/)

I'm passionate about TL certainly (you might have seen a thread about that)...I wish I could be moreso...but this isn't the right place to discuss that concern*. I think that's the last of my rambling post.xD

*I might PM...

Fashion Designer
    Dear forum manager. Would you be so kind as to answer my question that I posted about work gloves and welcome matts on the feedback and bugs section? I still haven't gotten a clear answer. Maybe you know something in more detail?

New Resident

restaurant

How do i buy easy appliances and to req for materials

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtracy View Post
    How do i buy easy appliances and to req for materials
    They should be under Design->Appliances. Please be aware that this thread is meant to be for forum-related topics only. Please discuss things like that on the forums. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    They should be under Design->Appliances. Please be aware that this thread is meant to be for forum-related topics only. Please discuss things like that on the forums. Thanks
    whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? just leave that to GM and other TL employees.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast