Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GOAL: Plant Based Menu - 2023 Aug. 08 (14 Days)

New to the game and forum, so sorry if this is a dumb question, but will the table/chair associated with this goal be no longer available for purchase when the goal is over? For example, if I only buy the 6 bamboo chairs that are required to meet the goal, will I not be able to buy more bamboo chairs when the main goal expires? And, on top of that, are tables/chairs from other goals permanently unavailable? I've seen a "Tropical Table" in another bakery that I'm pretty sure was from a previous goal but I'd do anything to have access to it... Thanks in advance!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vanessamay2468 View Post
    New to the game and forum, so sorry if this is a dumb question, but will the table/chair associated with this goal be no longer available for purchase when the goal is over? For example, if I only buy the 6 bamboo chairs that are required to meet the goal, will I not be able to buy more bamboo chairs when the main goal expires? And, on top of that, are tables/chairs from other goals permanently unavailable? I've seen a "Tropical Table" in another bakery that I'm pretty sure was from a previous goal but I'd do anything to have access to it... Thanks in advance!
    The tables and chairs will remain available to purchase more after the goal ends along with any of the decorations you've unlocked throughout the goal. Some items have been removed from previous goals but I believe were done at a later time versus right when the goal finished. There is a "wishlist" thread if you would like to request for it, or any item, to make an appearance for purchase. If it is specifically a previous goal item, it would show up as a "U" item if brought back for limited time to purchase. For example if the item is called "Table" it would return as "U-Table".

Edit: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    just wanna confirm that this is gonna be the same/stay fixed when it's back to its original oven too?

I'm not doing the side goal but the flower tower in my easy oven progress seemed to be starting from 0 again (I have the og oven and did the goal back then so I know that I've made the recipe before) so I wondered if it's counted as new recipe and that the team only fixed counter presentation for this one showed up in normal/easy oven/ for this goal but not in the flower tower's original oven, thank you

(also I've been wondering if the team could do something with the Sloissant too)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thank you SOOOOO much! I feel like today should be memorialized as a holiday in BS This may go down in history as one of the best goals ever. It was already great with the theme and decos but now this? Way to go team s8

EDIT: Could the team maybe put an in-game message for non-forum players? I posted on my wall about the changes to Flower Tower and the items from the last goal but there are a LOT of players who don't use the forum who will have no idea about these amazing changes.
    Update on these:

1) The Flower Tower's revamped appearance will carry over to its original appliance after this goal ends.

2) There won't be an in-game announcement for either of these instances, but the team may put one out in future instances if multiple items are changed.

Alsoooooo.... there exists the possibility that similar fixes could be applied for other 'affected' recipes. Standard disclaimer: there's no guarantee how many will be reviewed/revamped (depending on available artwork, time-to-fix, and other constraints), but please do make a list (in a separate thread - no derailing this thread folks!) of recipes you would like to see revisited like this Flower Tower
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Update on these:

1) The Flower Tower's revamped appearance will carry over to its original appliance after this goal ends.

2) There won't be an in-game announcement for either of these instances, but the team may put one out in future instances if multiple items are changed.

Alsoooooo.... there exists the possibility that similar fixes could be applied for other 'affected' recipes. Standard disclaimer: there's no guarantee how many will be reviewed/revamped (depending on available artwork, time-to-fix, and other constraints), but please do make a list (in a separate thread - no derailing this thread folks!) of recipes you would like to see revisited like this Flower Tower
    Thanks for the info, pixie!

Revamp Suggestion thread open here!

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Just FYI

Did reinstall on my android phone and recipe graphics update showed, but on my tablet just went to Bakery Story app settings, forced stopped game, cleared cache from memory and storage. Started game again and showed updated graphics too.

So looks like both ways will work 🙂
    [sorry I could not get pictures to attach]
    I found this for iPhones (worked for the Flower Tower, not for Gold Elegance Wall):

Step 1: Go to Settings > General
    Step 2: Select iPhone Storage
    Step 3: Scroll to the app you want
    Step 4: Press Offload App then confirm
    Step 5: Reinstall from that same spot
    Step 6: Tap Reinstall

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSpeechie View Post
    [sorry I could not get pictures to attach]
    I found this for iPhones (worked for the Flower Tower, not for Gold Elegance Wall):

Step 1: Go to Settings > General
    Step 2: Select iPhone Storage
    Step 3: Scroll to the app you want
    Step 4: Press Offload App then confirm
    Step 5: Reinstall from that same spot
    Step 6: Tap Reinstall
    This works for me. Thank you !!

Farm Supplier

Bonus Recipe: Plant Cake

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SNOW_20230817_114830_867.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	249.3 KB 
ID:	70395

Love this and the goal overall 💚🪴💚

Quote Originally Posted by sandsand84 View Post
    This works for me. Thank you !!
    You are welcome!

Farm Supplier
    THANK YOU FOR POSTING!! I've been looking like crazy how it looks like! I'm a HUGE fan of this goal as well! ��������

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456