Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Dragon - RELISTED

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is a really good question, I am checking on this.

Fingers crossed that is it only being removed from the market to buy with gold!!
    Sorry guys, but I did confirmation that once the dragon is removed from the market, you will no longer be able to get him from crafting.

Added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-29-13 at 10:23 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    This is totally unfair!!
    The beta testing guys had like 3 months before the mass release, besides I have been sending my Justice dragon since the mass release and didn't get the sword yet which is frustrating!
    Moreover, I can't see the point in making this dragon limited.
    Disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    How long do we actually have? I have tried multiple times and have not received anything on this quest. I don't think they should remove this at all!!!!!!! They make it so hard to get then take it away which isn't fair.

Executive Chef
    Too bad this is leaving-- I sent my dragons on quests TONS of times and never got a single part for this dragon. I don't think it should be classified as "rare."

I seem to recall that the Spell Shop once offered players the option to buy missing pieces of this and any other craftable dragon.
    Now it seems to have been replaced by a buy-all option which in some cases is more than the market price of the dragon.
    Can someone verify whether we can just buy the Samurai sword or a single piece of steel instead of all the parts in one package? (I can't check my Spell Shop because a Leviathan went in there just a few hours ago.)

Farm Supplier
    I rarely post on any of these TL game forums but today they are really ticking me off!!
    I too have sent my landworm and justice dragons out every day since this has been released
    because I wanted this dragon very badly. And I have only gotten 1 piece back from the landworm quest!!!
    And now they are removing it ,i wasted 90+ times sending dragons out on a quest for nothing....!!!! I'm very upset.
    Why don't u put this dragon in one of those 7 day packages with food & gold for 9.99!!????
    I have spent 100's of real dollars on TL games but I'm seriously done with them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by camelot7 View Post
    How long do we actually have? I have tried multiple times and have not received anything on this quest. I don't think they should remove this at all!!!!!!! They make it so hard to get then take it away which isn't fair.
    We have about 6 days 21 hrs and 30 min.

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    I seem to recall that the Spell Shop once offered players the option to buy missing pieces of this and any other craftable dragon.
    Now it seems to have been replaced by a buy-all option which in some cases is more than the market price of the dragon.
    Can someone verify whether we can just buy the Samurai sword or a single piece of steel instead of all the parts in one package? (I can't check my Spell Shop because a Leviathan went in there just a few hours ago.)
    You can just buy the sword but it costs 800 gold.

Banned
    Is there anyone who has this dragon, that would be willing to admit to bought one part or two? Or sped up some of their adventures? Because just like with people getting knight easily, I find it hard to believe that 100 percent of the ones ive seen have ALL been from waiting patiently.

I think it sucks how we would have to pay such an outrageous amount of gold for parts. Or how ultra rare it is for our goof ball dragons to stop chasing unicorn dragons, instead of looking for our pieces.

Executive Chef
    awww, I have bad luck with quests
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    I hope the goals go away with the dragon. I have samurai dragon, but the goals never went away.