Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Dragon - RELISTED

The Honorable Panda

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-22-13 at 04:33 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Wow. Hungry little bugger isn't he.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Wow. Hungry little bugger isn't he.
    Yes he is!! He man stay a man child. LOL
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I've been sending my land worm and justice on quest after quest. I get money or apples. Another long hard and frustrating dragon to get. I don't want anything easy but not impossible would be good. Just saying. I've been trying for a honeybee for 3 months/ can't get the little bugger. So is it going to take me 6 months to get these sword pieces or am I just having a period of yuck luck? Thanks for hearing the cranky lady out. ��

Farm Supplier
    Still don't have the quest feature to get this dragon... Very unfair..

Just started collecting the parts for the dragon-(already finished the 30 and 40 quests) and surprisingly I've had really good luck with getting the parts. I got the sword, and 2 pieces of steel in within 5 days and I'll find out tomorrow morning if I got my last piece. I haven't seen anyone with this dragon yet-it's a little unfair that they create a beautiful dragon and then no one has it..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Just started collecting the parts for the dragon-(already finished the 30 and 40 quests) and surprisingly I've had really good luck with getting the parts. I got the sword, and 2 pieces of steel in within 5 days and I'll find out tomorrow morning if I got my last piece. I haven't seen anyone with this dragon yet-it's a little unfair that they create a beautiful dragon and then no one has it..
    This dragon hasn't been fully released yet.

Fashion Designer
    I would love to try the dragon quests too...

Ok, so I've tried day after day for the dragon armor with no luck  it takes one whole day to see if ur land worm found anything worth while, and 90% of the time he comes back with coins the rest are apples  starting to think this is just a decoration! Everyone I know has bought the pieces in order to craft. I have the sward n that's it. TL please make it more available  I think it's been over a month trying now 

Farm Supplier
    I think it should be called the Lotus Blossom Quest because you spend $100,000 to send out in search of Sword and get 1 stupid blossom back. I now have 75 blossoms from quest and spinning that wheel but have no ideal what to do with them? Maybe some new dragon will want them to eat or we will get a new building that takes lotus blossoms for gold. But once again you sure show how much you care TL.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast