Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Samurai Dragon - RELISTED

Banned
    I can still get the Samurai Dragon as I am iOS, meaning as the quests are gone, I can still buy the pieces with gold.

Nightclub Owner

Relisted: Samurai Dragon - LT Nov. 17, 2017

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Samurai_Epic.png 
Views:	154 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	40014
    Rarity: Rare
    Type: Purple Yellow Red
    Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 20
    Buying Price: 1,700 Gold {On Sale for 425 Gold}
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 25 hours
    Exp Gained: 1,335

Seems to be breedable.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Samurai is nice and all, but he was a milestone in a LB at some point in the past year. With over 900 dragons to choose from, I don't get why they keep reusing dragons that were recently available? It's been happening a lot. Underworld and Puffer were also used as LB milestones, and almost all the $ offers of the past few months have featured dragons who were available in the past year. Spirit Crystal was reused in the mine this month even though it was originally released less than a year ago and there are tons of other, older mining dragons to choose from. Another example is Imp. Of all the dragons in the game to choose from, why is Imp the extra prize for the current DT? He's a new-ish dragon that was introduced (and therefore available) less than a year ago, in March. Ugh.

This was mentioned in another thread and I fully agree: who ever is planning stuff in the game apparently does not play the game.

They need to start relisting the many, many dragons who haven't been available for years. There are tons of those to choose from. With the space limitations, no one needs multiples of the same dragon.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 11-17-17 at 10:37 PM. Reason: added

Rhino Keeper
    I actually just got a Samurai egg. I have been trying to breed mostly for the tales and now I can't remember what I did to get it. I think I was breeding for tales this time. I was so disappointed to get a 25 hour timer on my nest but now I am elated to say the least as I did not have this dragon.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 11-24-17 at 07:08 PM.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223