View Poll Results: Left-Heart and Right-Heart Combo ?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire X Water

133 54.51%
  • Diamond X Athletic

28 11.48%
  • Charm X Water

1 0.41%
  • Landworm X Mirage

2 0.82%
  • Atheletic X Water

21 8.61%
  • Athleic X Fire

25 10.25%
  • Diamond X Fireworks

1 0.41%
  • Magic X Athletic

4 1.64%
  • Mirage X Fireworks

2 0.82%
  • Others

27 11.07%
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast

Thread: Left and Right Heart Dragons - REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    I've been trying to get both left and right heart dragons since the day they were relisted. So far I've gotten 2 left hearts, 2 tropic and 5 magic. I haven't tried to get any other dragons (like the bride, valentine, etc). I'm trying exclusively for the hearts trio. So now I'm wondering, is there even the slightest chance that a person like me trying exclusively for the hearts trio will not get them in time, just because of luck? I'm hoping my luck would change soon and I'll get a right heart so I can start trying for Passion.
    So just an update, I'm at 2 left hearts, 4 tropic and 11 magic dragons now. This is getting ridiculous. About one week left and I haven't gotten the right heart dragon yet, far more for passion. I don't have a diamond dragon so I have to resort to using different combos among fire, water, athletic and leviathan.

Rhino Keeper
    well, I always breed fire and water and bred 2 right-heart, 2 athletics and way too much magic dragons.
    Having bad Luck on left-heart.
    Dragons should be tradeable -.-

I randomly bred LeftHeart with a Night/Virtue pairing, now I'm scrambling to get RightHeart with Water/Fire -- I've got a 12 hour egg incubating now, I'm HOPING it's RightHeart because having two lefts will be depressing, and I'm out of gold, and almost out of time!

Quote Originally Posted by marieYOTZ View Post
    I randomly bred LeftHeart with a Night/Virtue pairing, now I'm scrambling to get RightHeart with Water/Fire -- I've got a 12 hour egg incubating now, I'm HOPING it's RightHeart because having two lefts will be depressing, and I'm out of gold, and almost out of time!
    It's rightheart! I'm so happy! Good luck everyone still trying for both!

Fashion Designer
    Well I have been selling right hearts because that and magic is all I can get!! Sure would be nice to be able to trade dragons. I have another 20 hour wait so obviously another magic and am out of gold, they already got some money out of me buying bricks to speed this up and beat the clock.....less than 48 houts left now. Seems a bit silly to make it so unbalanced....some people get nothing but right hearts others nothing but left.... I had really good luck at halloween goy several of the cute dragons but at christmas not a single special one!! That made me basically quit playing for a long while. It will be the same now. They make it a little too frustrating and it makes me walk away.

Rhino Keeper
    Got Leftheart with crusader & mermaid (was trying for elements, so a happy fail for a change). I was lucky enough to get rightheart last year, so am hoping that the ONE shot I'll get to breed them together to try for passion will work (but I'll bet money on the pairing resulting in a magic )

I had actually given up trying for Leftheart, as all I was getting was magics - constant magics for the whole time, it sent me around the bend!!

Good luck to all still trying.

Please please please extend the time for these dragons! I've literally been trying nonstop since they were relisted, and I've gotten 4 right-heart dragons (and way to many magic dragons) but have yet to get even one left-heart dragon! And of course I need that one to be able to breed the passion dragon...

Rhino Keeper
    ok, this REALLY sucks hard.
    Invested 1000 Gold + a lot of time now. Always breed Fire + Water. Outcome:
    5 tropic
    5 athletic
    5 right heart
    100.000.000 magic

0 left heart

I suppose, TL has a RH-pool and a LH-pool of players, that exclusively breed one of the two halfs. So it seems that both dragons would be possible, but actually it isnt (or only by an extremely small chance) for one player.
    And they do it to earn as much money as they can.

TL is *****ing for money. I'm sure now.
    Last edited by SaTy22; 02-27-14 at 08:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    anyone knows when they will expire for this year?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTy22 View Post
    anyone knows when they will expire for this year?
    28th Feb 2014