Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythic Dragon Celebration - Win 5,000 Gold! [Winners Announced!]

Banned
    Halfway to buying The Habitat after 4 days!

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up Yes

Just got my Mythic in the very late moment. Now I'm out of gold and coins, so there is no way I could possibly get him to epic in time. At less I get one entry! Here's hoping!

Fashion Designer
    I just got the mythic too, always when the contest almost over. Been trying lots of time and numerous firestorms that only showed up and now I'm trying the easter. I got 12 hrs, I hope it's easter, after fail so many time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    I just got the mythic too, always when the contest almost over. Been trying lots of time and numerous firestorms that only showed up and now I'm trying the easter. I got 12 hrs, I hope it's easter, after fail so many time.
    While trying for Fireworks I got Mythic and 2 Easter dragons... Easter is super rare but I think Mythic is too, it says Mythic is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    A friend of mine won the moon contest with the egg still on the nest though, i'm kinda confused in this "hatching". Hatched meaning it needs to be in a habitat, or hatched just on the nest.
    I've always doubted the assumption that you have to hatch the dragon. The contest announcements always say "breed or buy... for one entry" or "craft or buy? for one entry." It never says you must hatch it, although one would at least have to do that if going for the 10-entry epic.
    Technically, hatching means incubation is complete, but doesn't necessarily mean the egg has left the nest. When you tap a "READY" egg, you get a message that says you've hatched it and asks what you want to do with it.
    From your friend's experience, it would appear that the rules are true to the announcement. You need only breed it and must have either egg or dragon when they tally the entrants. It's definitely worth checking into, because this would bode well for all those players with homeless Mythic eggs. One may be a golden egg!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    The contest announcements always say "breed or buy... for one entry" or "craft or buy? for one entry." It never says you must hatch it, although one would at least have to do that if going for the 10-entry epic
    Well I was thinking it only needed to finish incubating from the den, and not really hatched off the nest. Seeing this proved it to me, as well as showing me it's all about luck. I had my Moon to epic, while my friend lucked out on a Moon on an account which couldn't even afford a big black habitat and wins lol.

How does one find out who is in the running in the contest?

I m confused, I did evolve my moon dragon to epic form before the end-date, means 10 entries but I didn't win. So the question here, is it really true Dragon Story only choose winner from those who have purchased / spent real money (I nvr purchased any gold). If it is true, then we need to spend money before qualify for the in-game event. what a letdown. Haiz.....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicilian View Post
    You could hatch 1,000 of the contest dragons, if you havnt paid for at least the same amount of gold out of your own pocket, then you're wasting your time. Lol, and yet if you have, you're wasting your money- lol.
    Oh, hush! My Four-Leaf won 5000 gold, and since it was a 5-hour breed that I got on the first try, I spent no gold getting it to epic. Zero. Furthermore, I've never purchased gold.
    I spent my winnings on additional nests, a Kissing Dragons sculpture to celebrate my Mistmoth & Fairy who bred 2 Diamonds that same week, a large amethyst so I could craft Amethyst dragon, a Mask egg (heck yeah!) and a truckload of fruit for my level-9 Mythic whose habitat left me too broke to buy the last mega-feedings it needed to reach epic. That plus a bunch of speed-ups for Amethyst, Mask, Mythic and any other dragons that stood in our way. LOL
    The contests are fun if you don't take them (or the game) too seriously. As for winning, it's a long shot, but you've gotta be in it to win it, and you've gotta believe.
    I'm Sand. My ID is SAND, and my island is Aetherlands (no resident Aether dragon). Come visit!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crixus_new View Post
    I m confused, I did evolve my moon dragon to epic form before the end-date, means 10 entries but I didn't win. So the question here, is it really true Dragon Story only choose winner from those who have purchased / spent real money (I nvr purchased any gold). If it is true, then we need to spend money before qualify for the in-game event. what a letdown. Haiz.....
    i do not think that is the case. i buy gold as a treat for myself and i have qualified for many of these events and have not won once. don't forget that there is probably a few million ppl that play this game

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast