Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Still no luck - i've tried various combos of red/yellow and hybrid breeding, and received about 50 firestorms (probably more), 1 scorpion, 1 eagle, 2 mythics and 1 honeybee. last attempt is in the den now, with a 12hr breed. probably another firestorm...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrown0410 View Post
    Still no luck - i've tried various combos of red/yellow and hybrid breeding, and received about 50 firestorms (probably more), 1 scorpion, 1 eagle, 2 mythics and 1 honeybee. last attempt is in the den now, with a 12hr breed. probably another firestorm...
    Hope it an Easter! Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Happy easter, just got one after speeding up two firestorm.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    Happy easter, just got one after speeding up two firestorm.
    What is your combo?

Last shot at dat wascal wabbit: Gold, Air, Eagle. Da-dee-da-dee-da-deee- dat's all, folks!

With 4 hours left, I sped up my Diamond-Mythic pair in the den (24hrs left on their 44hr session because they FINALLY decided not to do a useless 12hr breed. Talk about timing.)
    24 gold to finish up what turned out to be Gold. (Yay! Could easily have been Crusader.)
    2 gold to speed up the Air they dropped next.
    14hr breed on the next (current) session. I don't have 14 gold to throw at another Eagle, so that's it for me.
    Bye bye, bunny!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rujiphorn View Post
    What is your combo?
    I've been using fire and air, been through about 25 firestorm, and speed breed with 1-3 hours, or wait for 12 hours for most of them, it was the last 3 (two in nest and 1 breeding ) that I speeded up the full 12 hours with 12 gold each, one nest and the breeding due to only a few hours left, now my easter is in the nest count down from 12 hours.

There is no waste for me, I throw all the firestorm into the trade portal, just short of 2 rubies and I can get my ruby dragon.

Fashion Designer
    I have a question, my easter egg is in the nest count down from 10 hours, will this hatch successfully even when the official count down for the easter bunny is finished in about less than 3 hours..

Executive Chef
    As long as the egg in the nest your Easter egg will be fine

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    Thanks, at least I don't need to spend another gold on it.

Fashion Designer
    O
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    Any chance if I have a 12 hour breed right now that I could get an Easter egg after the timer runs out since I just threw them together now? Or should I speed it and have it in the nest just to make sure? I've been trying for so long!!!! At least 50+ tries with many different combos. Final combo I tried was Firestorm + Eagle.