Thread: GOAL: Pajama Party - 2024 Feb. 20 (14 Days)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I complained about the Valentines Day prizes so I would like to say THANK YOU for this goal! No complaints here! All 3 prizes (especially hide and seek) & SIDE GOAL are perfect!! Side goal prize is something Ive really wanted and never had a chance to get & grateful they brought it back😍 .. I Dont mind at all that we have had a slumber party in the past. Cannot get enough of these! This one is completely different anyway and a great opportunity for those who never got to do the other one/s 🙃
    LOVE IT 💓

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by leelasweetlounge View Post
    I complained about the Valentines Day prizes so I would like to say THANK YOU for this goal! No complaints here! All 3 prizes (especially hide and seek) & SIDE GOAL are perfect!! Side goal prize is something Ive really wanted and never had a chance to get & grateful they brought it back😍 .. I Dont mind at all that we have had a slumber party in the past. Cannot get enough of these! This one is completely different anyway and a great opportunity for those who never got to do the other one/s 🙃
    LOVE IT 💓
    I second'd this. Great Job on bringing the side goal prize back, Thank you team s8.