Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipuro View Post
    I have iPhone 5 LTE does this mean I don't get the update? I dont see the new building in my building shop. Sorry I'm not smart with this iOS fancy talk.
    Did you force restart the app? You should have gotten a quest if you did that take you to buy the buildings.

Fashion Designer
    I'm bad at explaining things lol. Do the double click thing on your home button, then x the app off. Then when you restart the app you should have all the new info. If that doesn't work restart the phone itself. Also make sure your using the Old Dragon story...NOT New Dawn.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipuro View Post
    I have iPhone 5 LTE does this mean I don't get the update? I dont see the new building in my building shop. Sorry I'm not smart with this iOS fancy talk.
    Make sure you have the most recent update (1.2) from iTunes

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Jake.

That's all.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    My biggest question is why have some of these new features (storage, Album, Trading Portal, Spell shop) and goals only in the original DragonStory and not just part of New Dawn? You're making it so people have to use both to get the new features, which is an interesting tactic, but I'm just curious about the rationale.
    The regular Dragon game is the most current version of the game to be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Thank you.

So has anyone gotten lotus blossoms from a request back yet? I sent out six requests as a tester but nothing back yet. Hope my bulk maps requests from yesterday isn't clogging me up.
    I would say yes, if you requested maps yesterday or today, your nbrs will need to return these to you first before they will get your request for the lotus blossoms.
    The maps and the constructible requests are together so you can only receive a total of 20 per day of maps and constructible items per day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    That's right, the 1.2.1 update on New Dawn is from November 8th...

On Android however, we just released New Dawn on December 1st.
    Ok, but if all the work is really being done in the original Dragon Story (on iOS at least) It doesn't make much sense to use New Dawn on Android...Though it does fix my intermittent scrolling bug that happens on the regular DS. I will continue to wait patiently for the Android updates (yes, I'm at patiently waiting now, LOL) and use the new features on my iPhone.

I do have some suggestions for you that would greatly help both platforms in the game, I think anyway. Will post in a new thread a bit later.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so unhappy they changed the rewards for the portal. It used to be if you traded say, a Life Dragon, you would get one small red gem and one small green gem. Now you just get one random small gem. That makes it sooooo much harder to get the new gemstone dragons. Even with the old way, it'd still take a minimum of 156 hours to get a Ruby, which I thought was insanely difficult enough. But now it's so much worse. There's no way of knowing how long it will take. I was so close to getting my ruby too, only 5 small red gems away... >_<

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The regular Dragon game is the most current version of the game to be playing.

I would say yes, if you requested maps yesterday or today, your nbrs will need to return these to you first before they will get your request for the lotus blossoms.
    The maps and the constructible requests are together so you can only receive a total of 20 per day of maps and constructible items per day.
    Thanks Kooky, that is what's happening. I am used to sending out bulk requests and waiting two or three days before I send again. I am just all clogged up. I did get a requested item from someone I got a map from yesterday so it is all making sense now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SybreTiger View Post
    I'm so unhappy they changed the rewards for the portal. It used to be if you traded say, a Life Dragon, you would get one small red gem and one small green gem. Now you just get one random small gem. That makes it sooooo much harder to get the new gemstone dragons. Even with the old way, it'd still take a minimum of 156 hours to get a Ruby, which I thought was insanely difficult enough. But now it's so much worse. There's no way of knowing how long it will take. I was so close to getting my ruby too, only 5 small red gems away... >_<
    I'm glad wilds like my island so much. I get as many of those as I do Life. Just got another trying for Snowman.

Fashion Designer
    I think everyone that got the update would like it a lot better if you thought of it as a side game with rewards. It is gonna take time and is meant to last. Its just going to keep the game interesting for a much longer time.

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast