Thread: This planetary dragon is out of this world.

This planetary dragon is out of this world.

Go for a spin around the Saturn Dragon in Dragon Story!

Banned
    Dragon look great just what we wanted in the polls
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 04-19-13 at 02:32 PM. Reason: removed off-topic comments

Banned
    I love how if you look closely enough, its wings resemble the shape of a butterly.

Executive Chef
    Is this for Monday's update?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Wow!! Stunning! Please don't let there be a ridiculously expensive habitat for this one. I have a cosmic dragon egg just sitting in my nest while I try to accumulate the extra 3+ million for the habbi.

Farm Supplier
    Fantastic dragon!
    Well designed, love the planet on his tail and the Saturn symbol as his horns, nice bright colours, good job Tl.

Host(ess)
    It's a lovely dragon, but I agree with other posts, this $6,000,000 for habitats is ridiculous.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-20-13 at 12:37 PM. Reason: removed off topic comments

Quote Originally Posted by tesive View Post
    It's a lovely dragon, but I agree with other posts, this $6,000,000 for habitats is ridiculous.
    Wait, wait, wait, $6,000,000 for habitats! Seriously! I don't think I would get that in a year at my level!!! I agree with u and other posters

Have you not got the Mythic habitat, that was 6,000,000 as well! I bred my Mythic while going for the Easter and bred 2 consecutavely after buying another nest to keep trying for different ones. Now I'm on just over 2,000,000 in case I breed one although I'm curently evolving my second Life Dradon to breed the Dawntree. I find I'm more sucsessfull with EPIC dragons and I only need 5,000 food now, no probs.

Host(ess)
    $6,000,000? Are you sure? That's very crazy, I'm on level 21 now and the most I've saved up to is $150,000. To say the least, I better start saving some money big time!!