Thread: Battle Tournament: Duppy Dragon 10/10/23

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    I've noticed that my Bewilder dragon (Fairytale, blue, green) from a recent event is really good at battling. Yes, it's level 14, which might have something to do with it, but it seems to be better than most of my other level 14s. Just throwing that out there.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I've noticed that my Bewilder dragon (Fairytale, blue, green) from a recent event is really good at battling. Yes, it's level 14, which might have something to do with it, but it seems to be better than most of my other level 14s. Just throwing that out there.
    Bewilder could be one of your magic dragons on your island. I noticed from the past tournaments years back when skyharbor did tournament threads that some people used only certain dragons throughout their battles. This is why I always preface tournaments with the saying "some dragons may work on certain islands but are failures on others." For example, my diamond type dragons except Infinity can't fight their way out of a paper bag for me but they work for others. I say the "special" dragons on my island are as follows: Qilin, Air, Bambino, White Steed, Cutesy, Violight, Forest, Fire, Dark, Black Jackal, Fungi, True Love, Dualove, Metal and Dreamweaver.