Page 74 of 369 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Hi, I have used the Battle Arena and have some Dragons that need healing. The Healing Spring is not available in the Market though. Please advise how I can get one. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by juanmig View Post
    Hi, I have used the Battle Arena and have some Dragons that need healing. The Healing Spring is not available in the Market though. Please advise how I can get one. Thanks.
    If you haven't already tried, deleted your game, then reinstall it. It has worked in the past to get the spring into your market.

Hi, the number of wins I have that is recorded in my Album is short. It does not tally with the number of Leviathan Pearls I have gained already. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Hi, the number of wins I have that is recorded in my Album is short. It does not tally with the number of Leviathan Pearls I have gained already. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.
    Do you mean goal book thing? It won't match. The goal came along after the game had already started so some of your pearls were earned before the goal began. Just keep playing and soon you will win 10 bouts and the goal will be accomplished. Its really the pearls that you want anyway.

Farm Supplier
    Tiny Dragon (14) against my Honeybee : 1 Bash then 1 Magic = Win
    Virtue (13) against my Honeybee : 1 Magic then 1 Bash = Win
    Athletic (12) against my Fairy : 2 Bashes = Win
    Fireworks (13) against my Fairy : 1 Magic then 2 Bashes = Win
    Familiar (14) against Life : 1 Bash then 1 Magic = Win
    Medusa (10) against my : Life 1 Bash +then1 Magic = Win
    Parakeet (10) againsr my Ice Cream : 3 Bash = Win
    Turkey (11) against my Fairy : 1 Bash = Win

Now, I'm on Caesar. Any suggestions.

Thanks, that explains it.

New Resident
    I have tried deleting the game and reinstalling it to get the healing spring in the market. Still no healing spring. Help, i have dragons that need healing.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Do you mean goal book thing? It won't match. The goal came along after the game had already started so some of your pearls were earned before the goal began. Just keep playing and soon you will win 10 bouts and the goal will be accomplished. Its really the pearls that you want anyway.
    Thanks, that explains it. Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    If you haven't already tried, deleted your game, then reinstall it. It has worked in the past to get the spring into your market.
    Thanks, will try it. Regards.

Thanks, will try it. Regards.
    Hi, I tried deleting the game, but I got a message that deleting the game, will delete all the data. I didn't push through with it. If I delete and reinstall the game, will all my data (dragons, habitats, etc) be restored?