View Poll Results: Choose The Recipe That You Most Wanted Be Back.

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Valentine Cookies

67 37.43%
  • Candy Cane

66 36.87%
  • Fortune Cookies

22 12.29%
  • Egg Tarts

24 13.41%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Missing Unlocked Receipes

New Resident
    (forgot to tell I'm playing regular ver. 1.6.5 on iPad. can't find edit button sorry)

Hey everyone!

The Red Velvet Cookies have been added back to your regular Oven. You may need to force-close and restart your app to see them again. Any seasonal items/recipes which you have unlocked should also available to you once again.

Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication with the Game Teams and recipes which were mastered will not be coming back at this time. I apologize for passing along that information! In regards to these specific recipes which were removed, please do provide us with some constructive feedback. We did bring back some of your favorite Christmas 2011 items this past year, so let us know what your favorite recipes were. No guarantees it will return to the game, but we will definitely pass along the more popular requests. Again, sorry!

Rhino Keeper

Where did my candy canes go??

I just purchased these ovens and had almost mastered canes! Now they are gone!! Trying to master my candy cake before it too disappears! What is going on on??

Banned
    Crazy, no? We buy a speciality machine with two recipes. They don't include a goal. We find out the recipe isn't there. Almost every game has delivered a gut punch.

Rhino Keeper
    Ive noticed this also, i was soo close to mastering it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone!

The Red Velvet Cookies have been added back to your regular Oven. You may need to force-close and restart your app to see them again. Any seasonal items/recipes which you have unlocked should also available to you once again.

Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication with the Game Teams and recipes which were mastered will not be coming back at this time. I apologize for passing along that information! In regards to these specific recipes which were removed, please do provide us with some constructive feedback. We did bring back some of your favorite Christmas 2011 items this past year, so let us know what your favorite recipes were. No guarantees it will return to the game, but we will definitely pass along the more popular requests. Again, sorry!
    The candy cane recipe was removed from Android games. Androids did not have goals back then so they were like regular recipes on a seasonal appliance. And recipes on seasonal appliances have not been removed in the past and were communicated to us this time that they would remain. I restarted my phone like you said and I still don't have them. I can't reinstall until I get home tonight.

Fashion Designer
    I am on iOS.
    1. I'm missing the candy canes from: the candy cane maker.

This issue has taught us not to trust anyone connected with TL. I spent the weekend until all hours working on mastering recipes, crops, clothing only to discover that our ideas about what was seasonal were incorrect. Many peculiar decisions. New items deleted along with no holiday items.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok here is some constructive criticism.
    1. provide notice in all editions of the game that holiday content is being removed. I didn't receive a pop up telling me that the recipes and applicances were going, and only saw the thread on this forum.
    2. Give sufficient notice -- this would prevent a lot of panic
    3. Provide a list of recipes and appliances that will be removed -- I wasted a lot of time baking recipes I thought were going to be removed, however they are still here, and others which I hadn't mastered are now gone. Also I didn't purchase some appliances which are now gone as I didn't realize they would also go. A list would have allowed people to prioritise what they were baking and allow them to purchase any appliance that they needed.
    4. Give the correct messages -- the confusion about the mastered recipes staying has also created a lot of upset.

If you had done any or all of the above, you would have kept a lot more people happy, and they could have made informed decisions about what they wanted to do in the game, and not alienated a lot of your customer base.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone!

Hi, I am on iPad, still no candy cane though I have force-closed and restarted the app.
    The 9-hour candy cane is an unlocked recipe when th candy cane maker released last month.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast