Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    I'm finally getting a goblin while breeding for mask so I'm happy about that...but these are hard dragons to get...very frustrating
    Can you share what did you use to get Goblin...please????? I got Hunter breeding now using Familiar (13tries), Got Illusion with Familiar too, while trying for Illusion in 5 tries! :-) Someone in thread said he got Hunter with Famliar so I stuck it out, kept breeding it and just got it! So persistence works! Also have all Diamonds, except Anubus and Angel. Also I want Dark Angel so bad, will try soon, after my next try for Bat w Ceasar/ Night. Feel free to take a look at my Isles, I have a kindle, so don't have all the "extra goodies" most of you have, but a nice collection in spite of it! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lovepuppies117 View Post
    Can you share what did you use to get Goblin...please?????

I just got my goblin with super & night !

Executive Chef
    It's hard not to give up... I still don't have ONE night dragon hybrid! It's like they're IMPOSSIBRU!

I didn't have much trouble getting the pinkies...but the nighties hate me. A lot.

Banned
    I just tried a few combos... 2 fails I was happy about was Serpent & Ice Cream. I got a lot of Night, Mistmoth, Coral, Water, Island, Magic, Charm and Titan!! I would like TL to look into this and see if there is somthing they can do about it? It's annoying when these dragons break down but to break down so much is making Night combos boring and pointless.

Can we please have staff tell us why this is still going on and why has nothing been done about it? Like I said, we are used to the break downs but to get them all the time is a pain. I guess my big black habitat will only have 3 Night dragons there for a while, I doubt I will breed Night again until there is an update or new information about a fix with this problem so many of us are having.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovepuppies117 View Post
    Can you share what did you use to get Goblin...please?????
    You were paying attention when I said I got it while breeding for Mask right? And what is the Mask dragon colors?

Farm Supplier
    I think it's quite misleading the "rare" status of most of the night hybrids...
    I spent the past 3 weeks breeding for the bat dragon and wasn't able to get a single one. In the meantime I've got 4 super-rares, 11 rares and 8 commons... I'm so close to just let be, what's not meant to happen.

Farm Supplier
    I agree. I think the pinks are the same as the nights now. when android fisrt got them I bred a couple pink hybrids without too much trouble, but now I can't get pink hybrids or night hybrids.

I also can't get easter or mythic.

Banned
    I managed to get Mask & Bubble with Night & Tiny combo, but it took a lot of tries and I hope TL can fix the break downs. It is ridiculous...

Rhino Keeper
    I've been alternating trying for pink hybrids and black hybrids for weeks and weeks and I have one pink hybrid and no black ones. I get that it's supposed to be challenging but when it's this difficult it just ends up being frustrating instead of fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by krissy5000 View Post
    I've been alternating trying for pink hybrids and black hybrids for weeks and weeks and I have one pink hybrid and no black ones. I get that it's supposed to be challenging but when it's this difficult it just ends up being frustrating instead of fun.
    Same for me too, I took a break for them when mystic came out. I hoped I would have better luck but that hasn't been the case. I can't breed a mythic either.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast