Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aerther Dragon

Aether dragon at level 9

At level 10 TeamLava's picture that they posted on their weekly content update recap.

It's so cute! I want it

Farm Supplier
    Nice photo! Yes 16 hours.. Now I got to find room somewhere.. Why won't they give us more habitats? I have soooo much space!

Farm Supplier
    Well, I guess it's back to trying for another diamond!

Fashion Designer
    Lucky day for me when it comes to breeding. This morning i got parakeet, i have been trying for that one for about three week on and of. Then just after the uppdate i tried water+ magic for about 12 Times' (used al My sved up gold) got three wizard and the rest were coral. Went back to this forum and read mamabear369 got it from coral and geenie, so i tried that and first time 16 h breeding. Aether dragon!!! Happy whit this i speed the breeding whit My last gold (was stavning if i Ever get gold dragon to shorten the 88 h from breeding and nesting). The next couple to put on the breeding den was wizard+wizard and could not belive My eyes but i got 12 h so finally i got the mistmoth!!!!

So now it's back to gold (the Only dragon besides Diamond) i don't have now, and stavning and saving gold, you never know maby i get Lucky again in ? month or two

Rhino Keeper
    Here's all the stages.

Executive Chef
    Im the worst luck for getting rare dragons just got a 14 hour whatever it is

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamabear369 View Post
    Got it on the 2nd try.. Coral 10 x Genie 10... 16 Hours..
    Thanks for the tip, got it first try with your combo, used lvl 6 coral and lvl 8 genie

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry middle two are wrong way round.

Executive Chef
    How did you get more than 80,000 food? The most I had was in the 10,000s. Oh, I don't play Dragon Story but I play Monster Story.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast