Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

Rhino Keeper
    what about celebration cupcakes?
    and i think there's a cake, too.

i started playing after july 4th but those seem like they could've been released during july 4th or around new years for 2012.
    or are they just part of the regular recipes of the oven?

this game is losing is sense of fun since we have to rush to make recipes that we think could disappear.
    i already missed out on two gems when they took away the halloween recipes.
    i had no idea they would do that.

and TL doesn't seem to care what they're doing.
    short notice.
    no official list.
    i bought gems for RS but there's no way i'll be buying anymore with the lack of respect that they have for their players.

Please extend the deadline. I just found out from coming on here by fluke 12 hours ago. Of course AFTER spending all my money on new tables and chairs, started the newest goals, and bought a few seasonal items. Now I have around 20,000 coins and I still have around $200,000 worth of appliances plus all those recipes to master (2-3 days while ovens are out of commission waiting for NEW appliance parts!) And we don't even know if we're freaking out over a recipe or appliance that is safe from the chopping block, or not.

Androids have been busy with all the goals released too. Had I known what was going to be taken away I would have worked on different recipes. I don't even know how I'm going to afford TO bake them now. I feel like a Bakery going bankrupt with the lack of money coming in vs. required expenses.

Bankrupt shops just end up closing their doors. Why bother? This is supposed to be fun. It's not feeling very fun right now. All the nice stuff you can never afford and then having your chances of earning money and gems hacked down... this sucks. ='( I already quit playing Petshop Story for lack of money and gems. I hope this doesn't end up making me scr ap BS and FS too.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-04-13 at 01:54 PM. Reason: typo

And why not a pop up about removing holiday items? I've counted 5 or 6 pop ups in a row when trying to open my store. Why not tell us things THAT way?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-04-13 at 01:53 PM. Reason: discussing word filter

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Any seasonal recipes from a regular (non-seasonal) appliance will be removed unless you have mastered it. If you want to keep these recipes, be sure to master it before the deadline. Any seasonal recipes on seasonal appliances which you have previously purchased or any seasonal recipes which you had to unlock will remain in your game.
    Okay, I am a bit confused. If you have mastered a recipe, you can keep it when TeamLava pulls the holiday content, but they can't remove the locked goal items from our recipe books and design tabs? I thought it was an all-or-nothing deal with regard to content being available for new use or purchase.

Rhino Keeper
    is there a chance to see items like the Lucky Fountain and or the Fairy Kitchen in the Remove 2012 Holiday content???

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    My device has just restarted. It didn't come up with anything saying holiday items will be removed. Can a moderator confirm this is going to happen?
    Yes, holiday items are going to be removed on the 7th.

Wow, I just found out! I wish I had known earlier (

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Yes, holiday items are going to be removed on the 7th.
    Can you please clarify our questions about seasonal/holiday? The semantics is driving everyone nuts. We'd like to know if seasonal recipes with no ties to any holiday (like Autumn cake/cookies, beach cupcake, watermelon cupcake, etc.) are staying or going.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    Can you please clarify our questions about seasonal/holiday? The semantics is driving everyone nuts. We'd like to know if seasonal recipes with no ties to any holiday (like Autumn cake/cookies, beach cupcake, watermelon cupcake, etc.) are staying or going.
    All of the holiday items will be removed from the Market, not just the Winter ones. Definitely make the most of it while you can. We have to clear out old items to make room for the new ones in the coming year.

Fashion Designer
    Mostly I cant understand, why we have on iOS xmass version even not 2 weeks and we already wont have it, cuz they remove all, and many things we have just like week, but other stuff like from summer and fall are here still many months, it is extremly unfair... and I extremly dont like it

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast