Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ice Cream Dragon RELISTED

Fashion Designer
    My sister just used Winter and Blue Moon and got her first Metal dragon. She was happy, but she really wants the Ice Cream

Fashion Designer
    got it with Diamond/Bluemoon (2nd try) one fail with Angel and Metal, I will not envolve it

Executive Chef
    Winter Games + Diamond 3rd try

1st fail was Blue Moon with Diamond + Blue Moon
    2nd fail was Winter with Diamond + Nova

Nightclub Owner
    I kept trying Light & Water on my phone and on my Kindle with all Winter fails. Then on the Kindle I used Water & Virtue and got Ice Cream on the first try. Will be trying that combo on my phone later tonight.

Farm Supplier
    I managed to get it after 3 to 5 winter fails got it with simply light x water.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I kept trying Light & Water on my phone and on my Kindle with all Winter fails. Then on the Kindle I used Water & Virtue and got Ice Cream on the first try. Will be trying that combo on my phone later tonight.
    When I saw your post I decided to use that combo and got Blue Moon! Which is awesome because it's a super rare I didn't have until now, but I just wanted a rare how weird!

Fashion Designer
    I got it on my third try, DiamondxIce Cream each time.

1. Winter
    2. Blue Moon
    3. Ice Cream!
    Now I can have one to keep as a baby!! I'm going to try for as many as possible since I love love LOVE this dragon! If only they would bring back the Dream

I used diamond and blue moon
    Took me more than 10 times. I lost count. Lol

Good luck to all

Executive Chef
    I've been trying to get this one for a while now, using Water/Light/Blue Moon/Winter combos....i've also -against all sanity - used the so called Boosted Breeding 5 or 6 times during these attempts, and only gotten Winter dragons from it....common useless dragon, from paying 12 gold - just bad luck, or a useless setup of the system? I dunno, but as always i must thank TL for their great efforts in stopping me from ever buying gold for actual money LOL!

I have gotten a Super Rare Blue Moon during these attempts also, but i already had one so i sold the new one.....i must say that i really think the breeding system could've been so good, if it had been a tad nicer to everyone, atm not even the (Not So)Boosted Breeding helps, but i guess we're meant to spend gold on speedbreeding + boost to see actual results..... Oh well, Dragon Story is ofc first and foremost a business supposed to bring profit so i guess it's ok...not that it'll stop annoying me!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on what seems to be a winning streak! After a week of breeding Air/Kitsune and getting mostly duplicate/common dragons (except for a Leopard), I got a Kite and immediately after that a Seahorse. Since I got the two dragons I was targeting with that pair, switched to Diamond/Blue Moon and got 19 hours on the first try! Yay Ice Cream!
    Last edited by inesat; 07-15-14 at 04:39 AM.