Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What's the point of purchasing halloween items if 1) I have no space to put them (due to double prices for expansion), and 2) Purchasing them at the high gold prices leaves my bakery in the red. Lol at the absurdity.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by frozendelitexD View Post
    What's the point of purchasing halloween items if 1) I have no space to put them (due to double prices for expansion), and 2) Purchasing them at the high gold prices leaves my bakery in the red. Lol at the absurdity.
    I rearranged my bakery last night and I am pretty much maxed out on decor due to having no space. I used to buy gems a few times a month to treat myself to boxes or LTOs, but even if I wasn't not buying gems due to my principles, there would be no point anymore! I can't even seem to past my coin count up past a million let alone 14.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lola1190 View Post
    I rearranged my bakery last night and I am pretty much maxed out on decor due to having no space. I used to buy gems a few times a month to treat myself to boxes or LTOs, but even if I wasn't not buying gems due to my principles, there would be no point anymore! I can't even seem to past my coin count up past a million let alone 14.
    i mean as in the 14mil needed for me to expand.