Thread: New Constructable Deep Fryer + Recipes (Now with Mastery levels!) :

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    I'm at level 51 and have to wait until level 55 before I can buy a new appliance - can't wait for this one! It looks great. Fortunately I've been saving gifted parts except for metal sheets because none of the BS appliances used them until now. Now I have to start stockpiling them. Thanks for all the info on the new recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I'm at level 51 and have to wait until level 55 before I can buy a new appliance - can't wait for this one! It looks great. Fortunately I've been saving gifted parts except for metal sheets because none of the BS appliances used them until now. Now I have to start stockpiling them. Thanks for all the info on the new recipes.
    no need to wait for level 55. Store one of your other appliances and you can buy the new one.

add me: anluz56

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anluz56 View Post
    no need to wait for level 55. Store one of your other appliances and you can buy the new one.

add me: anluz56
    I thought of that but I'm trying to crank through the recipes on the appliances I have and master them in case TL takes any of them away without notice. I want to fous on the older recipes first and get them mastered before I retire any of my current appliances. I figure the deep fryer ones will be around for awhile.