I used to do those combos:
    Firestorm x Island
    Wild x Clown
    Eagle x Serpent
    Honeybee x Serpent
    Seabreeze x Atlantis
    Eagle x Atlantis
    I really really hope to get one I will try new combos
    I also want one! I hope everyone who wants one gets one sooner or later. But, I won't buy one, I want the game to be challenging and I want to breed one

Host(ess)
    Just bred my first diamond dragon and I wasn't even trying!! Randomly put a MINDVOLT and FAMILIAR dragons in the breeding den and was pleasantly surprised! Wooohooo!!!! My son is so jealous!

Host(ess)
    level 89 and diamond less woohoo yay for us diamond-less peeps

and congrats to those who got them

Banned
    Congrats folks! The good things usually comes when we aren't Trying very hard. I randomly throw stuff in the den and then run here to check the chart to see what it could possibly be. Four diamonds and two infinities later, the thrill has lowered bit. Ill do my happy dance when I get a tiny or unicorn. Just one.....please....just one.

Host(ess)
    I just got a daimond on my second island
    with athletic 4 x fruitful 4

im only level 12 on my ipad cant beleive it,
    it took me months and i was at level 94 on my iphone to get that bloody diamond

Farm Supplier
    help!

i tried to breed diamond with fairy ang winter combo but i tried it i think 10x but still no luck. is it ok to switch to another combo or no? tnx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Riptide View Post
    help!

i tried to breed diamond with fairy ang winter combo but i tried it i think 10x but still no luck. is it ok to switch to another combo or no? tnx

If that's not working, give it a shot by trying a different combo. Wouldn't hurt. See if you can do something with green/yellow blue/purple. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    I got my diamond in september (i think) by using mindvolt and forestfire, it was an accident i just thought they would look cool on the island with ther wierd heads.

Anyway to day mu dougher asked me what combo i used and i told her, she tries and got 44 h directly. So she akes if she can try on my phone account and i said yes. She does that and got it first try again, for me this time. Happy as she is she calls her father at work and askes if she can try on his ipad, he says yes and she screems from her room - I DON'T BELIVE IT I GOT IT AGAIN! So three diamonds out of three tries with that combo for her to day!

Just wanted to share if it helps someone else get it good luck

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    If that's not working, give it a shot by trying a different combo. Wouldn't hurt. See if you can do something with green/yellow blue/purple. Good luck!

i will give another try on this combo griffin and coral, hope itll work

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I got my diamond in september (i think) by using mindvolt and forestfire, it was an accident i just thought they would look cool on the island with ther wierd heads.

Anyway to day mu dougher asked me what combo i used and i told her, she tries and got 44 h directly. So she akes if she can try on my phone account and i said yes. She does that and got it first try again, for me this time. Happy as she is she calls her father at work and askes if she can try on his ipad, he says yes and she screems from her room - I DON'T BELIVE IT I GOT IT AGAIN! So three diamonds out of three tries with that combo for her to day!

Just wanted to share if it helps someone else get it good luck
    WHAAAT?! omg this is freaking hilarious i can imagine how happy she - or both of you - was xD