Thread: Dragon Update: Dawn Tree Dragon REMOVED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    been breeding forest/forest to try for the dawn tree dragon. i finally got something other than an 30 sec breed time, but instead of a 26 hour breed time it had a 2 day breed time. what kind of dragon could this be?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bellerina10 View Post
    been breeding forest/forest to try for the dawn tree dragon. i finally got something other than an 30 sec breed time, but instead of a 26 hour breed time it had a 2 day breed time. what kind of dragon could this be?
    Anything over 24 hours comes up as 2 days - the amount of gold required to speed it up gives you how many hours. So it would have said 2 days, 26 gold to speed. Congrats, you got yourself a Dawn Tree Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    Anything over 24 hours comes up as 2 days - the amount of gold required to speed it up gives you how many hours. So it would have said 2 days, 26 gold to speed. Congrats, you got yourself a Dawn Tree Dragon.
    Awesome!! Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by bellerina10 View Post
    Sounds like you got the Dawntree Dragon. It should have said 2 days on top but 26 Gold to finish now. Any breeding time over 22 hrs.(?I think) comes up as 2 days.

CONGRATULATIONS! I finally got 26 hours after breeding forest epic x forest level 7 like 20 times....