Page 115 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Rhino Keeper
    My prices are the same. Frankly all of this is moot if the expansion prices remain the same, it's just dumb - you're not going to buy anything from them if you have no room to put it. Expansions should be cheapest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88dalejr View Post
    It looks like some have the original baking pricing back and some still have the higher prices. Hopefully a mod or TL staff will give an update on what's going on!!!
    This is great news! Hope it's not a glitch, lol.

I can't check right now, my appliances are hard at work, lol, but I'll check just as soon as possible.. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    I put my food on two hours ago so I can't check if the baking prices have reverted back yet for iPod Touch 4 users. Does anyone know? Wow, I was really surprised to read that at least some of the prices have returned to normal. I am really happy about that, honestly that one change would make me want to play again! It makes to save up for decorations and extensions but to have enough money to cook. I am so excited to be able to cook recipes shorter than 12 hours again! It should bring some of the fun back that we've all been asking for! I still don't agree with the expansion prices for the higher levels though, they could be better. Thank you TeamLava, I hope that the prices change on my iPod soon.

It looks like some have the original baking pricing back and some still have the higher prices. Hopefully a mod or TL staff will give an update on what's going on!!!
    My prices are still doubled. I'm in the central time zone. Maybe it will change when I reset at 2am!!! Oh please, oh please!!!! Yes, it would be great if a moderator could give us some feedback!!!! Please!

Rhino Keeper
    Uggghhh! Mine are still doubled.

Rhino Keeper
    My egg tarts went back to $4225 cost to bake I'm in iPad
    But didn't Egg Tarts cost $3500 to bake?
    Mine still shows $7000.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you TL for putting back the original baking costs. Can we please get the decorations and expansions more affordable now too????
    I went thru the old chart by Sehana and some items were put back to original baking costs and some stayed the higher baking cost. So now I am lost on what's happening here!!!

Rhino Keeper
    And based on your Egg Tarts example, some went down some, but not all the way down to the original prices?

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope that all of the prices go back down!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    And based on your Egg Tarts example, some went down some, but not all the way down to the original prices?
    I had to go back in the game and check. Ok it looks like they adjusted the prices.. examples. Strawberry cheesecake on old Sehana chart cost to bake is $1400 and now it's $1275. Pecan pie was $1280 now it's $1075. Egg Tarts was $3500 now it's $4225.