Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Hi RotomGuy-

1) Dragons can go on quests over and over again. However, each quest requires a specific dragon, and as of now there is not a quest for Caesar Dragon. We will release more Dragon Quests with new rewards in the future.

2) The Samurai Dragon is a tri-color hybrid, Purple/Yellow/Red.

Hope that clears things up!
    Thank you Jake ^_^

It looks awesome. I'm expanding to that area for preparation for global release.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Thank you Jake ^_^

It looks awesome. I'm expanding to that area for preparation for global release.
    You're welcome! Just to be clear though, you do not have to expand to the Quest Outpost in order to use it. If you're just talking about expanding to it in order to decorate the area around the Quest Outpost, to celebrate its arrival with flowers of all colors and noble hedges, then please carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Jake, do the dragons need a be at a certain level before they can go on quests?
    Nope, dragons of any level can go on Dragon Quests, so long as they're the right dragon for the job. Players do have to be level 11 in order to access the Quest Outpost, however.

Thanks for the questions!

Fashion Designer

Nope, dragons of any level can go on Dragon Quests, so long as they're the right dragon for the job. Players do have to be level 11 in order to access the Quest Outpost, however.
    Thanks for clearing that up! Looking forward to it's release

Players do have to be level 11 in order to access the Quest Outpost, however.
    One of my neighbours is level 9 and has the Quest Outpost. I'm letting the jealousy speaking (I'm level 61 and don't have it) to say it's a waste of beta testers
    Any idea on how many days/weeks it will be released on iPhones for everyone ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMaud View Post
    One of my neighbours is level 9 and has the Quest Outpost. I'm letting the jealousy speaking (I'm level 61 and don't have it) to say it's a waste of beta testers
    Any idea on how many days/weeks it will be released on iPhones for everyone ?
    My daughter is level 7 and has it. I'm level 35 and don't. Heh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    Oh! What a waste ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    Is she levelling up quickly now?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Is she levelling up quickly now?
    You can't use it until you are Level 11 :0

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    You can't use it until you are Level 11 :0
    Yep that's right .... so if I was level 7 and had that sitting there I would be levelling up quickly to use it

You're welcome! Just to be clear though, you do not have to expand to the Quest Outpost in order to use it. If you're just talking about expanding to it in order to decorate the area around the Quest Outpost, to celebrate its arrival with flowers of all colors and noble hedges, then please carry on

Thanks for the questions!
    I am playing on iOS latest update and have not received the questing outpost at all, is there a certain goal that must be met first?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast