Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    You are absolutely right, Diamond Temple gives you many hybrids if you use gold to speed breeding. When I activated Diamond Temple first time I got nothing for the whole week. After couples of weeks I activated temple for the second time and used around 3,000 gold to speed up breeding but I completed the Diamond hybrids collection. This time I decided to activate the temple again to get the Astro faster but I was wrong. 750+100 gold already spent and the best fails I've got were 2 Aquarius and 2 Geminies. Therefore I don't think the temple will work for me this time
    if u use 3000 golds to speed up, I think u better keep 3000 golds buy it out from market, easy save time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    if u use 3000 golds to speed up, I think u better keep 3000 golds buy it out from market, easy save time
    In my market the diamond hybrids cost between 2000-3000 gold EACH so they got a pretty good bargain for spending the gold and completing the diamond collection.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    I've got Gold, Anubis, Angel, Dark Angel, Unicorn, Mercury, Prism and Helios. The rest I had before I activated the temple.

New Resident

Diamond dragons

Have just bought Diamond breeding enhancer. How do I choose which dragons to breed to get better chance of diamond dragons, please?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLovely View Post
    This may be a silly question, but I bought the Dragon Temple over six months ago and my seven days ran out with no benefit of receiving any Diamond Dragons or rares when breeding. So, I am curious if I am using it wrong. Once the temple is purchased, does it just sit there? Or is there a way to send the dragons through it for breeding? I realize your chances of breeding rares is only increased by 600%. However, I just purchased the temple again and have bred Diamond with Leo four times and keep getting the Coral dragon. Am I using the temple wrong or is my luck really just that bad? I only have one Diamond dragon and would love to get a few hybrids out of this last purchase. I appreciate any feedback you may have.
    Once you buy the temple, it is active for 7 days. You can tell that it's active because it will glow; after the 7-day timeframe is up, it will stop glowing and will be just a decoration. There is nothing you have to do with the temple to get it to work after you buy it; it just sits on your island, and as long as it's active (glowing) it will increase your chances of breeding Diamond hybrids.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Rhino Keeper
    does it also work for arctic isle?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTy22 View Post
    does it also work for arctic isle?
    I'm wondering this, too. While I have all of the Diamond types on the main island, I can't seem to even breed one on the Arctic Isles, and I've been trying for months.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Everyone says "used for breeding diamond hybrids". What about that ridiculously elusive DIAMOND!!!!!?????? I have so little gold, I could not speed breed, but I would risk all of my gold were it to result in a diamond.....

???????

Rhino Keeper
    we need an official statement please.

Does the temple also work for:
    - pure diamond dragon?
    - diamond hybrids on arctic isle?

Please keep in mind, that we pay real money for this service (diamond temple), so we have the right to know about the conditions of this service.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by KatiesIslands View Post
    Everyone says "used for breeding diamond hybrids". What about that ridiculously elusive DIAMOND!!!!!?????? I have so little gold, I could not speed breed, but I would risk all of my gold were it to result in a diamond.....

???????
    Yes the temple should help with getting the Diamond Dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone!

The new Diamond Temple increases the odds of breeding a Diamond Dragon as well as ANY Diamond hybrid. Hopefully that clarifies things a bit.
    I do not think the temple works on the arctic island, but I will double check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request