Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: 2 day Flash Tournament Phoenix Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by charismabmw33 View Post
     Thank you very much. I'm so excited.
    congrats to you and jacdragon and zaara and clarity ...and everyone else I have missed who have won this one I found it a good one for the people who dont have mega epics as there were no champs. ! Well done !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Ugh after I lost Celestial, White Chocolate, Lily, Goodwitch, Hypnotic, Marshmallow, Passion, Spellthorn and Angelfire I just said heck with it bombed him. With only 4:38 left I was done!
    sometimes it has to be done .. if my mercury hadnt got Helios when he did I would have ultimated .. no way he was going to stop me again
    congrats Lips !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    I am sorry Maizee but as you said .. I remember losing the last one and hey I didnt die for it You gave it your best shot and we need to pick and choose our battles. xxx
    Dont be sorry im happy i got thru mr meanie helios in my 3rd try that for me was my winning point always next one and anyway i like the champs more :P

Fashion Designer
    Failed on both accts, and then after my 2nd acct got a level 14 Champ to fight and my main acct got a level 13 Prism to fight! Sheesh. Not a fan of Diamonds as opponents....
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Didn't update yesterday but I finished with an hour to spare so am very glad given the short number if hours for my time zone. Second account had to ultimate Helios.

Daughter's account finished a day early, her bad luck streak has ended, I think it started round about when she reached level 100 and same thing is happening to my second account.

Belated congrats to all winners and for those who failed, my baby account only passed blue peacock.

Fashion Designer
    I was very happy to have the Phoenix show up again. I had no chance on the original tournament, same with Yin Yang. I have all the champions except for Dynasty so I selfishly hope they bring that back at some point too.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728