Thread: Level 195

Level 195

Help with level 195. I cannot figure out how to avoid the slime.

There are two strategies you can use to avoid the slime bubbles.

In order to drop the babies without triggering the doom bubbles, you'll need to focus on hitting the Switch Bubbles that unlock the Light Bubbles. Every bubble you shoot will progress the slime bubbles more, so you'll need to make sure you are exclusively targeting the bubbles that will unlock the bubbles above the babies. Then you'll need to hit the unlocked bubbles to drop the babies.

Alternatively, you can focus on the Lightning Bubble that's at the midway point of this level. If you can hit that lightning bubble before the slime has touched your babies, you'll drop the entire portion of that level and free your babies.

Hope that helps! Good luck!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

I'm not sure if I understand. I've finally made it past the 1 section. Now I can only make it about halfway up the 2nd. What am I to do. I've never been stuck like this. Ready to quit. Not fun.

Rhino Keeper
    So, here's a little secret: The sludge will not get your baby if you don't activate the color that the baby is trapped in.

In other words, you can pop bubbles all AROUND that first switch, and let it drop, and then work your way up normally to the lightning bubble. Even if the sludge goes all the way down, it will stop when it gets to the baby.

Same trick is true in the upper section -- although depending on your luck with the colors, it may be faster to get up and save the babies by hitting all the lightning bubbles (even though that will activate the switch of the color above them and allow the sludge to get them if you're too slow).

Rhino Keeper
    That said, it IS possible to get up to the lightning bolt in the first section before the sludge reaches your baby. You have to think very strategically about finding two bubbles of the same color nearby so that you can pop them and clear your path more quickly.

I Ned help with level 193- I can't seem to figure it out - help!

I am with you- I cannot beat level 192 and I have Ben trying for about two weeks. I can get through the first level but after that it's all downhill. I have tried not activating the switches but then I can't get to the top. So frustrating.