Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I add one more quest, which is not just insane but probably impossible to do:

Be prepared for conquering the world!

Have 99 expansion permits
    Have 99 trade tickets
    Have 99 wisp lanterns
    Have 99 earth wisps

(Earth wisp and lantern are the easy part, but maxing out of expansion permits is a painful job; I got one piece like in about a week with regular playing).

If you only do 2 hrs trades and wake up in the nights to do them then it takes at least 264 days to reach to 99 expansion permits. If you do a bit sleep (8x2 hrs trades then a 8 hrs up to morning) then it takes "only" 347 days.

PS: only limit to this quest (so perhaps it is not "smart") that in case you expanded to everywhere you wont be able to craft permits any longer so you have to "complete" this quest before this one:
    12. Light-up the Forest
    Teaser: Nowhere to hide anymore.
    Difficulty: Hard
    Achievement: Have expended to all possible corners of the forest.
    Requirements: All expansion slots are open. To have all the expansions you will need:
    If you leave a non-expansion permit block available until the very end, you can do both this one and #12. At least for the short term, although this assumes that there is no more expansion of the kingdom.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    If you leave a non-expansion permit block available until the very end, you can do both this one and #12. At least for the short term, although this assumes that there is no more expansion of the kingdom.
    As I open all the slots when I can, I cannot stockpile permits. However you can stockpile trade tickets. Even if you want, 3000 trade ticketsis still an insane challenge, don't bother convert them into permits. So I would count #17 as reached if you manage to have 3000 trade tickets .
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    As I open all the slots when I can, I cannot stockpile permits. However you can stockpile trade tickets. Even if you want, 3000 trade ticketsis still an insane challenge, don't bother convert them into permits. So I would count #17 as reached if you manage to have 3000 trade tickets .
    I just realized you already implemented the new quest
    Actually, when new expansion slots opens again, it is a good idea to stock up a few permits, in case you will need a lot in a short time. In the south-east part of the map there is a still unavailable building, which may belong to a new expansion. When it ever becomes available, I think you will need a decent amount of readied permits to reach there.
    Visit my main island: ZX71