Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 6/12/14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    If you are maxed on red petals and seeds, will the gifts from the goals take you over the limit?

By the way, my faerie bulb seed packet limit also still says 30 but I imagine it will update later.
    After completing the quests where you get the seeds an red petals I had 42 seeds and 128 petals. So, yes, you are allowed over the limit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    The first bit takes 90 energy to chop all that stuff up, so it takes a while anyway. I may break open one of my hoarded energy crates.
    I'm sure it is entirely coincidental that we got 2 compensatory 50 energy crates just before a quest that requires 90 energy in the first step.
    Assuming you don't need to spend energy watering the trees to grow them

Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post
    Yes, it does

haha, nice! meme!
    But now I'm back below the limit since those 2 crafts took a lot of inventory.
    Well, I guess I can go collect from the other buildings now.

Rhino Keeper
    Both chains are similar in tasks, just a different storyline depending on who you decide to help =)

(Hint: Put the two stories together )

Executive Chef
    So it looks like you cannot craft the sunflower arch at all, is that right? Both quest lines are the same, use exactly the same resources and you end up with the rose arch. Just trying to be clear, sorry if I'm redundantly repeating things.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I was hoping that if we choose orange fairy that we get to craft sunflower arch.

Aggwynn can you confirm that crafting rose arch in both quests is on purpose and not a glitch? Also are there any repercussions or story line changes if we choose one fairy over the other?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Shipower, Mikado: you are able to play thru both questline?
    I got two accounts, quests and rewards are the same at the end of this quest chain, the text is not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    What about your team of alicorns? Mine are all named Thursday.
    My GLONDER of alicorns are on a rotation schedule for collection. I get one per day, and three days a week I get an extra one. Mine are all named Darryl. This is Darryl, and this is his brother Darryl, and this is his other brother Darryl...

Aren't you glad you were wrong? I never thought I would say this, but sometimes it's good to be wrong! I am never wrong. I thought I was mistaken once, but I was wrong.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    I got two accounts, quests and rewards are the same at the end of this quest chain, the text is not.
    Would love to know if it will make a difference in the future on which one we pick?

Rhino Keeper
    We increased the max hold of Faeriebulb Seeds to 50

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast