Page 45 of 301 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    It looks like getting the Ultramarine egg will immediately start a 48 hr timed quest, where you have to adventure to Polaris North 4 times. So getting this egg first could tie you up for two days… completing the timed quest will give you 40 forever snow and I'm not sure where else to get the snow? From Polaris North? You need 50 or 100 total (100 if #3 uses up 50). Will this adventure be available after the 48 hrs run out, if you don't want any competing adventures while busy searching for dragon eggs?
    I think each of the 4 adventures will also give forever snow or at least a chance of it - I've done one polaris adventure on my second account and it dropped 12 forever snow anyway. You can only hold 60 at once though, so if all 4 adventures bring you snow then you may not even have enough room for the bonus 20 snow when you get it.

Also, you can trade at the exchange for the forever snow.

Rhino Keeper
    Seems the most that anyone can get is 1 egg of each type, total 3, which is more of a goal for the advanced players levels 50plus, apparently. But anyone can still stick through it and try to get all. Odds are towards the end they will be available for purchase.

Main goal in these 10 days is to try to get all the eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Question. I got the ultramarine egg first.
    So I guess I should stop the adventure to hunt for another egg or not?
    Would there be just 1 egg of each type of eggs or again a random drop item pls?
    Seems the adventure from your castle is only for the first one, after that you'll be working through the royal exchange to get snow. So you only give up one chance at getting an egg. This is what I'm understanding from the first page.

Rhino Keeper
    All eggs? I would settle for one.

Rhino Keeper
    It's rigged to get at least one if one adventure is done a day, so they say. But in practice who knows, luck of the draw maybe? Hope everyone trying gets at least one!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    Seems the adventure from your castle is only for the first one, after that you'll be working through the royal exchange to get snow. So you only give up one chance at getting an egg. This is what I'm understanding from the first page.
    It's 4 polaris adventures for the 2 day timed goal if you want to do it, but even 1-3 adventures is helpful as they still drop forever snow. Also, the polaris adventure takes 8 hours not 3 hours, unfortunately.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moon331 View Post
    Quick question. If I have all the three eggs and three dragon hatched, will the adventure disappear before 06/01?
    The adventure will stick around until 6/01, even if you've gotten all 3 eggs and hatched them.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    It looks like getting the Ultramarine egg will immediately start a 48 hr timed quest, where you have to adventure to Polaris North 4 times. So getting this egg first could tie you up for two days… completing the timed quest will give you 40 forever snow and I'm not sure where else to get the snow? From Polaris North? You need 50 or 100 total (100 if #3 uses up 50). Will this adventure be available after the 48 hrs run out, if you don't want any competing adventures while busy searching for dragon eggs?
    Honestly, I would let that 4x Polarian quest expire.

I have all three eggs, and after looking at all the requirements to hatch all 3 eggs, I'm placing the Ultramarine Egg as the last priority to hatch. The 4x Polarian quests requirements is one reason.., but the 2 Day Timed 200 jewel/100 silver/100 ore/5 gold nuggets task plus the Deep Sea Adventures and Mermaid Scale/Water requirements...make hatching the Ultramarine egg a serious challenge over the next 9 days, especially with my family commitments over the Memorial Day holiday.

I'm prioritizing my hatching strategy with 1) Pyre, 2) Sparkling and 3) Ultramarine.

With the Ultramarine egg, I'm pausing at the 50 Forever Snow requirement step. I may let the 4x Polarian Quest quest expire.

As a personal goal, I'm also concentrating on hatching the Pyre and Sparkling Eggs as fast as possible (without using Gems), so that I can get more eggs for quest souvenirs, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the correction GC, hopefully info on first page will be updated to reflect congrats on ultramarine if you have it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Honestly, I would let that 4x Polarian quest expire.

I have all three eggs, and after looking at all the requirements to hatch all 3 eggs, I'm placing the Ultramarine Egg as the last priority to hatch. The 4x Polarian quests requirements is one reason.., but the 2 Day Timed 200 jewel/100 silver/100 ore/5 gold nuggets task plus the Deep Sea Adventures and Mermaid Scale/Water requirements...make hatching the Ultramarine egg a serious challenge over the next 9 days, especially with my family commitments over the Memorial Day holiday.

I'm prioritizing my hatching strategy with 1) Pyre, 2) Sparkling and 3) Ultramarine.

With the Ultramarine egg, I'm pausing at the 50 Forever Snow requirement step. I may let the 4x Polarian Quest quest expire.

As a personal goal, I'm also concentrating on hatching the Pyre and Sparkling Eggs as fast as possible (without using Gems), so that I can get more eggs for quest souvenirs, too.
    I figure my sparkling egg (if I get one) will be hatched last because getting the large diamonds are beyond our control (I only have 1 so far), whereas the ultramarine and pyre eggs can be hatched with just time and energy.