Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Dragon Story : September 6, 2013 Royal Dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know what a royal trades for at the trading portal? I think I might have a second one breeding in the breeding den with a royal x water combo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swannygirl View Post
    Anyone know what a royal trades for at the trading portal? I think I might have a second one breeding in the breeding den with a royal x water combo.
    You can't get royal with that combo, and royal can't be traded

Executive Chef
    it's funny that i got 3 of these when trying for skeleton and sold all of them. but now with crownprince coming out i'm giving royal another shot and got about 6 genies, 1 trickster, 1 peacock and now another 18hrs... -.-

Rhino Keeper
    I was shocked, I never get a Dragon first try. I got Crown Prince this morning. I expected to get quite a few Magic dragons.
    I am having trouble finding the breed for castle and jester.

Rhino Keeper
    I am really having trouble getting Royal Dragons thread. Keep getting Castle Story Threads.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep! Haven't bred a Royal yet... still waiting myself. Get lots and lots of Genies, though.

Quote Originally Posted by rubyhummer View Post
    Yep! Haven't bred a Royal yet... still waiting myself. Get lots and lots of Genies, though.

me too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by YlizaMo View Post
    me too
    Me three. I didn't want one till they brought the last to of dragons out.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh lord, I've gotten so many royals I should have ascended to the throne by now! Sure do wish I could send some of them to you guys that need them!! Just an fyi, I got my very first royal with fruitful/charm. Although, I've gotten plenty as fails, especially trying for the last 3 or 4 dragons released. So let's see, I've used Kitsune/Magic (cherry blossom), Kitsune/Water (lacewing), Diamond/Winter (bluemoon)...that's all the combos I can think of that I've used in the recent weeks. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys. And maybe, one day they'll allow us to trade dragons with each other...although, we androids probably won't get that feature either

Rhino Keeper
    Finally, did breed one. Thanks for the offers to send me one.

Combo: Luck/Trickster

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819