Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

New Resident

Feeling a bit disgruntled...

Been playing FS for a year now, love the format of the game and the great neighbours/community! BUT over the last 6 months or so we have had only one update - the pilgrim/thanksgiving set of items. Nothing at Christmas, no new winter items... PLEASE can we have some new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really does make a huge difference to the playing enjoyment - and, speaking personally, if TL want me to spend real money playing then they must provide me with something exciting & new to spend money on!

New Resident
    Absolutely! You have a loyal and fantastic community out there playing FS, who love both the game and the great neighbours/friends we have met through it. I love playing it, but my playing experience would be SO much better if we had new items coming in regularly! I would happily spend real money regularly if new items were coming in, but why bother when you're not sure if you guys at TL are thinking of (horrors!) giving up on it entirely. PLEASE give us some attention...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post

On a personal note, the lack of updates allowed me to finally master all available crops.
    How nice for you.

I agree with all the pages of comments on this thread. farm Story is one of the best games out there, and it can continue to make plenty of money for the company because new players are constantly adding the game, and long term players are still spending money on items, the few left that they already haven't bought. I just don't get why Team Lava has stopped adding updates to this game. There are probably thousands of people that have been playing for years investing a lot of time, money, and developed social ties that keep them playing even though you aren't giving us any new crops and items. So obviously it's continuing to be a money maker for your company. So what's the thinking in stopping the updates?

New Updates

It would be REALLY great to see some new updates for Farm Story 1 !!!!

Angry new items

Still waiting for new items for farm story. Why give discounts on gems with no new items? I have been playing for 2 years and a m ready to quit

Is farm story game ending soon ?

I heard a rumor that the farm story original game is ending very soon. Is this true? I will be soooo sad . I have spent so much time and money on this game and will miss it very much. Farm story 2 is not the same.
    Please let me know as all my farm story neighbors are talking about this but no one knows for sure

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they are not slowly forcing us away from this game...they said no updates for the summer a break was needed, that they will be back in the fall..we'll fall came & went ...with only 2 updates!!! Nothing for winter or anything! Does this mean they lied? Just cause they may not like the older games don't mean we don't. They need not to decide for us what we want or not. I really like this game and would hate to see it go.. Please give us something!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lildvl91 View Post
    I hope they are not slowly forcing us away from this game...they said no updates for the summer a break was needed, that they will be back in the fall..we'll fall came & went ...with only 2 updates!!! Nothing for winter or anything! Does this mean they lied?

This was the last thing that was said about the game:

Originally Posted by PonyRoar
    Farm Story will have very limited updates, but is still being supported.

I am also wondering about this. I play this game all the time and have been playing for years. I cannot play Farm Story 2 due to all the crashes. It's just not worth it. I have been trying to get the crashes resolved with Team Lava and have been emailing them back and forth on the topic of the crashes on FS2 for over a month. Still not resolved so I just quite playing. I have always enjoyed playing Farm Story 1 though, but like the rest of everyone wants some new updates!! I don't see why it will have limited updates as stated. Why shouldn't it be treated like the rest of the games?