Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: Bakery Update 12-11-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Did you buy those items when they first came out before the goal asked you to buy them? Buying items that later become goal tasks don't get counted towards the goal. Ie if you went nuts buying say wallpaper when it first came out, then the goal asks you to buy that same wallpaper a bit layer, it doesn't count the fact you've already bought that wallpaper. It will only start counting after you buy the wallpaper once the goal task has been established.
    Nope! I don't like the lighted up theme so much... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlotus04 View Post
    I should've just kept the Christmas version from last year instead of deleting the app 😒
    I still have mine, but it doesn't work anymore. Now when I click on the app I get a message saying that version is no longer supported. I wish I'd bought more when I had the chance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by auntagonist View Post
    I still have mine, but it doesn't work anymore. Now when I click on the app I get a message saying that version is no longer supported. I wish I'd bought more when I had the chance.
    Yeah, if i knew they will remove the old versions, i would get as many of its items possible. Regretting not getting them now, they are nice and cute.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    Im in the middle of my work checking every 5 mins ...I hope is worth it! 5:30 p.m. Mexico central time. and still nothing...but Im laughing with the "going into labor" msg...
    I hope Im not the only person over 30 obsessed with this game jajajaja my husband is always telling me that prob is just a bunch of little girls..and Im the oldest one with 32.
    People of all play this game: little kids, moms grandmas,,aunties, college age, some dads. That makes it so neat. My little niece always wanted to play in my bakery now has her own.

I'm playing on the old Christmas version from last year. I just downloaded it last week since I've only been playing since the summer. I was able to purchase old items, including old ovens that aren't available anymore. I am on Android. I downloaded it from imobile.com

Quote Originally Posted by bubbycakes87 View Post
    I'm playing on the old Christmas version from last year. I just downloaded it last week since I've only been playing since the summer. I was able to purchase old items, including old ovens that aren't available anymore. I am on Android. I downloaded it from imobile.com
    Yeah me too

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728