Thread: I'm stuck. Please help! 286

Angry I'm stuck. Please help! 286

I am completely stuck on level 286. I keep running out of bubbles well before the top. I normally never get stuck, but I am completely stumped! Please help me!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Tips:
    - Don't activate too many colors.
    - To start, go straight up. Activate the first two switches in the middle, and then the third switch in the middle (right above the lightning bubble, which you should also pop).
    - That should give you an easy path to the lightning bubble on the right side, which you should be able to hit without activating any other switches.
    - This should put you at the bottom of a bunch of ice bubbles with switches embedded. I recommend working your way up the left side to the lightning bubble there. Here you probably want to activate the bottom right switch, and maybe the one closest to that too, to help you in the final/top section.
    - Once you hit that lightning bubble, you will have a small triangle of ice bubbles with a row of 3 colors bubbles on either side (like "wings"). Break off one of the side of wings (doesn't matter which, but I usually go for the right side) and then use bounce shots to get to the lightning bubble in the middle.
    - Now, in this final/top section, you should hopefully have activated the middle two colors so you can easily work up to the lightning bubble in the middle. Once you hit that, you should win.

This is a pretty tough level, so it may take several tries.