Thread: light bulbs (Farm Story)

New Resident

Question light bulbs (Farm Story)

Hello! I have these light bulbs sent as gifts by my neighbors, what am I supposed to construct with it?

Nothing right now, it was part of a limited edition decoration for a prior Christmas. I hope sincerely that there is a holiday release this year with something similar, though, so I can get it out of my inventory

On my list of Trees - on my Iphone Says GOAL shows Holly Tree Snowy Pins qnd Chocolate Heart
    also under crops I have a Poinsettia and Chocolate Rose, Heart Berries and Candy Cane locked as GOAL
    I am in the most recent version - what is the goat to unlock??? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mmandy278 View Post
    On my list of Trees - on my Iphone Says GOAL shows Holly Tree Snowy Pins qnd Chocolate Heart
    also under crops I have a Poinsettia and Chocolate Rose, Heart Berries and Candy Cane locked as GOAL
    I am in the most recent version - what is the goat to unlock??? Thanks

Did you mean - goal and not goat ....:-) Those are from way back and not sure if they will ever be unlocked again.

New Resident
    Thank you for replies, but I don't understand why some players have items I can't find in my store, it doesn't make sense

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elem12 View Post
    Thank you for replies, but I don't understand why some players have items I can't find in my store, it doesn't make sense
    Items have been getting released for a limited time, so players playing for years purchased them and have them to their disposal.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by truedark View Post
    They will probably be like those welcome mats my neighbors and I joke about.
    At least you can get a Christmas decoration with the light bulbs, if TL decides to bring them back.

Welcome Mat is the ultimate booby gift. It cannot be sold nor build anything. It is the most useless gift anybody can give to a neighbor