Thread: Where's my money???

Exclamation Where's my money???

Hello Team Lava and Neighbors,

Loyal farm and city user here to report game malfunction. I just purchased a lot of tool houses (for 10,000 coins each) in order to take my game level from 65 to 70 to buy a vineyard for my farm. I kept getting the error message that the server is out of sync with my farm and it reset all of my xp (level) points bk to 65 without refunding my money (coins)!!!! Right before the reset occurred I was planting peanuts to try and replenish my funds. I don't remember the exact amount, but I had approx 11,600,000 coins before I started purchasing, and now I have 11,025,000. Please correct this error by refunding my coins, or correcting my xp to reflect level 70 and not 65. Thank you in advance for your help and attention to this matter.

Thank you,

Joy

Sent from my iPad

New Resident
    The exact same thing happened to me. It's being going on for a couple of days. I'm so stupid that I keep buying tool sheds to see if the bug is fixed, so now I have lost a lot of coins. Please fix this bug!

Thanks for sharing Maritita. I've been holding off from farming until the problem is fixed, but nothing from lava yet. Have the fixed your farm?

New Resident
    They haven't fixed my farm and I've heard nothing from them. I tried to email Team Lava, but I got a standard reply that bugs had to be reported to this forum.

BUT I found the solution to my problem myself. It turns out I had the valentine version of Farm Story, not the original version. So I downloaded the original and the tool shed problems were solved. My coins are gone tho...

Executive Chef
    If you look at other threads that have lost their items due to "out of sync", I've seen some posts from the moderators saying that TL isn't responsible and can't do anything about it.

@Maritita, no word from TL either. I did download the newest version of farm story (thank you!), and I see where the tool sheds were turned into constructible items. I went to the store and bought another tool shed, and because they are constructible now I did not get the xp points when I placed it on the farm. Oh well!!

@xSnowyOwlx, thank you for posting. I also saw where other users posted TLs copout. But I think it's an issue they may be forced to address in the near future; As noted when another user asked what TL will do if the out of sync error happens when you use gems (money) to buy items.

I realize every app has it's flaws, especially with TL large user base. Over all its a great game, and I'll take this lost and get back to farming!

Have a great weekend :0)