Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bakery update 11/13/13

New Resident
    RD fall items are much better than the limited BS ones so far. I hope they step it up soon...it'd be nice to have the bulk of seasonal items released early so we can enjoy them.

What happen for the black friday? Hi i'm new to the forum🌞🎀i love to play this game

Not a fan of gambling on boxes. So there's nothing new for me this week. I'm saving my gems till Christmas. Kinda tempted to get the trick or treat house. Hmmm~

Seeing how thing goes, we won't know for sure if there will be a black Friday sales too. *fingers crossed*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Not a fan of gambling on boxes. So there's nothing new for me this week. I'm saving my gems till Christmas. Kinda tempted to get the trick or treat house. Hmmm~

Seeing how thing goes, we won't know for sure if there will be a black Friday sales too. *fingers crossed*
    I wanted the trick or trick house too, I was hoping to buy it after the black friday sales since that's what I'm saving all my gems for and hoping to see a nice Christmas sale also. I'm dissapointed that all the Halloween stuff will get removed since I really want that house...
    Why can't TL wait until January...

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I wanted the trick or trick house too, I was hoping to buy it after the black friday sales since that's what I'm saving all my gems for and hoping to see a nice Christmas sale also. I'm dissapointed that all the Halloween stuff will get removed since I really want that house...
    Why can't TL wait until January...
    I went ahead and bought the trick or treat house. Was considering to get it after Christmas or January if there's nothing that fancy me. But seeing how they decided to remove Halloween items much earlier then what we expected. I just go ahead with my choice.

Farm Supplier
    I agree that there should be more new recipes for the regular ovens. The game strategy of special ovens that you have to have many multiples of has changed the game and made it much less interesting. I have no idea how new players can possibly get into it, leaving us old players a vanishing breed.

Rhino Keeper
    Are we having any update this week?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123