Thread: Grain silo now cost gems?

Angry Grain silo now cost gems?

I just noticed the grain silo went from 30,000 coin to 40 gems, this is crazy, team lava is being some true money grubbers. Thankfully I bought it before it changed. Seriously why are so many things priced with gems?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meatstorm8 View Post
    I just noticed the grain silo went from 30,000 coin to 40 gems, this is crazy, team lava is being some true money grubbers. Thankfully I bought it before it changed. Seriously why are so many things priced with gems?
    Only if you don't want to collect the materials for it. The Grain Silo is a constructible item now so you can build it with gems or materials.

How do you construct? I get all these materials as gifts but don't know what to do with them. (I see nothing when I receive gloves and welcome mats) Am I missing something somewhere?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nanaj0707 View Post
    How do you construct? I get all these materials as gifts but don't know what to do with them. (I see nothing when I receive gloves and welcome mats) Am I missing something somewhere?
    go to decorations under store and look for item that have hammer on the lower left. There are only very few constructible items. Buy it by placing it on your farm. It will be fenced off until you've collected all the materials you need to complete it.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by meatstorm8 View Post
    The question was answered...but TL need to make money!

constructable items are not available for android devices and I dont want to hear "get an iphone"

New Resident
    I have an android and just had construction materials pop up in the things I can gift. Unfortunately they don't show up at my neighbor's when I gift them and I can't receive them either. There are either some major bugs to work out, or I maybe I just need to update??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor22 View Post
    I have an android and just had construction materials pop up in the things I can gift. Unfortunately they don't show up at my neighbor's when I gift them and I can't receive them either. There are either some major bugs to work out, or I maybe I just need to update??
    They aren't going to be "seen" at your neighbor's farms unless you mean your neighbors can't see them when you gift them? The construction materials are stored up until someone starts constructing a building that requires them and they get put towards that building.
    I don't know why androids aren't compatible yet but maybe they will be in the future. In the meantime I guess you can just post on your neighbor's walls not to send construction material for the time being.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor22 View Post
    Unfortunately, constructible items does NOT work on Android phone yet.