Thread: Opening Summer box and getting a tiny yellow house instead of gazing globe...

Angry Opening Summer box and getting a tiny yellow house instead of gazing globe...

So today I opened 3 summer boxes first a moose...second a sign...and third a gazing globe. But when I went to place the globe on my farm it was not a globe at all it was the yellow house you can buy. But I showed up as a super tiny version of it that takes up one whole square. I would really like this to be fixed as I already have a house and have no need for a tiny one..please fix or refund my 24 gems! PLEASE!

Thanks,
    sparkplugshelby

P.s add me on rs fs bs rl

New Resident
    Just click on the rotate arrow and the mini house will become a gazing ball.

Fashion Designer
    Some of us are actually enjoying this double featured prize.a garden gazing ball by day, a wee gnome house by night

I was sort of hoping they'd leave this bug alone, and fix my police stns in city. The ones I paid gems for but keep getting reverted to constructions items, or em,letting some of us finally get that bakery and fashion update...

As lcarsons said,just rotate it and you'll see the ball.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle