Thread: Match mania game goal quest - where is this game?

Rhino Keeper

Match mania game goal quest - where is this game?

I have a game goal to play 30 Match mania games. Something I really want to do since I fell into a gem trap (first time in a few months though) and sped up my Troll Pit. However there is no link to this game from the quest and I can not find it to download.

Anyone else had this problem or know how to find a download?

Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your device to see if you still have this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Restarting didn't change it.

I have a quest called Overconfidence. It had a ten day timers, now nine days.
    It has the baron's chat at the top, the Win 30 games currently 0% in the central box and the Rewards: nothing listed, as normal for a game goal at the bottom. Nothing is tap-able no click through to get the Installation to pop up.

When I search Match Mania in the app store it throws up a game called Match Mania by a different company. Which is not a TeamLava game. Is it called something different to solely "Match Mania" ?

Since you just recently started the Overconfidence goal you will not be able to complete it. Unfortunately the game is no longer available for you to download in your region app store. You will have to wait the remaining time for the goal to expire.

You can try and check your cloud in iTunes app store and see if you still have the game available to download there.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

New Resident
    Hello everyone this my first post and its a moan. I found match mania in my purchased app section because I deleted it because it would not let me passed the barrier after level 15. It told me to come back tomorrow. Then when I did it told me to finish all the previous levels which I obviously had done. Guess what I reinstalled it and it still the same wont let me past the barrier still.