Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Upgrading buildings - Info and Bugs

Executive Chef
    TeamLava is aware of the problem. They have not given us a time table for the fix.

The Valentine's version of the game always shows the correct requirements, so you can use that game to see what they are. If you have deleted the Valentine's version from your device, you can redownload it from the App Store (look in the purchased tab).

if you started playing after the Valentine's version was removed from the App Store, and force closing the game does not solve the problem, you can check the requirements for most building in the spreadsheet linked in this thread.

I still play on Valentine version because of that.

Rhino Keeper
    I've upgraded to level 5

Farm Supplier
    When you have the requirement to upgrade. Check to see if its close to collecting from. If it is, collect first then upgrade. Upgrading will reset the clock.
    I've also had the library drop from a newly constructed library, while my level 5 doesn't drop anything yet. I just upgrade my lowest level library today, it had 1 hour to go, now I have to another 8 hours to wait to collect.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey all there is a new version in the App Store 1.1.5 Which promises bug fixes galore!
    Fingers crossed. Posted here in case you don't regularly look at the bugs part of the forums.

Executive Chef
    I've just done the update and noticed a few changes; all good. My 'social bar' now fills up completely when I have 4 hearts. The order of the Trades in the Exchange has changed and is better - trade ticket trades are at the bottom. On the other side, the Storm 8 icon in the top right corner has grown, and sticks out like a sore thumb! Nothing like a little self-promotion ;-)

Fashion Designer
    I'm just glad TL fixed the display bug showing coins instead of building materials! (^_^)

How do
    I get the royal chateau? It's locked by goal but ......??

Please help....again! Thanks so much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    How do
    I get the royal chateau? It's locked by goal but ......??

Please help....again! Thanks so much.
    You have to collect enough trade tickets from the Royal Exchange, and then trade in those tickets for the deed to the Chateau.
    You can find more information in this thread. If you have additional questions about the Chateau, please post them to that thread, too.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819