Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 3-6-13 - EXPIRED

The goals expired before you got a chance to complete it.

Have they ever repeated goals the following year? The reason I ask is because I started playing in the middle of the time for this one and couldn't get it completed. I like the stuff!
    Thanks,
    Shadokat
    {anyone may feel free to add me. Currently 3 stars, active, and don't gift low value food or specialty stuff(without request)}

How can i unlock sweet co tanles and puabela tables ??

If I keep doing challenges, will I eventually get around to this set of challenges or was this set a limited time thing?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    No, sorry, once they're expired, they're gone for good. So far, TL has shown no signs of repeating goals in the future for people who weren't around in time to get things unlocked, but we're still hoping they'll change their minds on that.

New Resident

Unhappy

I must say I'm more than a little heartbroken. These games are pretty much my life as I have health issues and can't go out (most days trapped in bed) as sad as that sounds. I play almost all of the teamlava games on three different devices. I use a music theme on two of my bakery story games (third one is on a newer device so I'm not levelled up enough). My health took a turn for the worst and I had to undergo major back surgery right before this goal was released. By the time I was healed enough to be able to play, it was gone. Music is very important to me as it kept me sane the months I was bed ridden and it sort of adds insult to injury, so to speak though through no fault of TL of course, to load up my games and see the jazz appliance I'll never have access to. Part of me wishes they would remove it as it's not as if we can get it now, another part (apparently the part of me that's glutton for punishment) wants it to stay so I can at least look at it, weird I know. Anyway, I know there's no way to get this now which is my fault (sort of) and even if it were, writing in the forum wouldn't accomplish anything. I guess I just wanted to express how sad I am over not having a chance to own what I see everyday in the market.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I'm sorry you're going through all that, sending best wishes your way.

They can't take the locked stuff out, or the people who unlocked it wouldn't be able to access it anymore. I have locked stuff that I have to keep seeing too, I would say I know how much it sucks, but I can tell the music items mean a lot more to you than any of my locked stuff will ever mean to me. Hang in there, baby. (here's where you imagine that classic poster with the kitten hanging from the branch, and you smile, I hope)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	8204
    I can't get the sugar cube chair, I don't know how to buy it or what to do to get it. Help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sundaeloven View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	8204
    I can't get the sugar cube chair, I don't know how to buy it or what to do to get it. Help
    This is part of the royal tea goals. You'll need to complete the other royal tea goals that you have to unlock this item.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    I have several quests where I can buy one item but the other one in the same quest is locked. Is this normal or has my game bugged? In one of the quests where it said to buy tearoom wallpaper, I bought other wallpaper which completed the quest. Did this create a problem?