Thread: Sparkles

New Resident

Question Collecting bonuses

I just started playing this & was wondering
    Do u collect the bonuses that are left by
    Neighbors & if so how?

New Resident

Thumbs down Sparkles

I just started playing this game & I am finding it hard to collect the sparkling
    properties. My town is sparkling & there's nothing I can do about it. I thought
    that if u tapped on the sparkling properties u could/would collect coins or
    something but nothing happens. I leave my town & return & either my town is
    sparkling more or not at all. I am sooooo ready to delete this game. I'm also not
    understanding y u can't access the forum from the game. There should at least be
    a forum icon on the menu.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tictacs4u View Post
    I just started playing this game & I am finding it hard to collect the sparkling
    properties. My town is sparkling & there's nothing I can do about it. I thought that if u tapped on the sparkling properties u could/would collect coins or something but nothing happens. I leave my town & return & either my town is sparkling more or not at all. I am sooooo ready to delete this game. I'm also not understanding y u can't access the forum from the game. There should at least be a forum icon on the menu.
    Wait till you have coins over the sparkling building. Tap on it. Viola! 20% increase of coins collection courtesy from your nbrs

New Resident
    Thank u elwood99.

Quote Originally Posted by Tictacs4u View Post
    I just started playing this & was wondering
    Do u collect the bonuses that are left by
    Neighbors & if so how?
    Also, when you get wonders in there, like the Chrysler Building, your increased payout is higher. You collect from them once a day, but normally your neighbors will tap on those buildings. I am presently working on my second wonder. It is a lot of work and normally, unless you are doing gem purchases, it will burn a lot of time from expanding your city or adding new businesses or residences. There is supposed to be a new update coming out, so hopefully it will help with some of the facilitation of this.

Rhino Keeper
    When you can collect depends on which buildings you buy. They have different time frames. Some are hourly and others are 4, 8, or even 16 hours. You can collect from any building with a coin. Buildings that visitors or neighbors sparkle give a 20% bonus.