Ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    First try...Winter! Sigh.

Rhino Keeper
    Its not available anymore right??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    Its not available anymore right??
    Who, Dream? Yes it is, for a few more days..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Why, why, why are you doing this?

Dragons that aren't seasonal are part of the game. It makes no sense. The Clown Dragon and Mermaid Dragon were the only ones to go that could of possibly had any reason at all; there were already Super Rare's for that combo.
    Except that they also removed the other super rare air/water combo--Seabreeze. The only other super rare air/water combo is the Storm Dragon which is only available as an Album goal and thus not breedable especially by android players which miss out.

Also, cleaning up for those of us that have been playing a long time, have amassed quite the inventory of dragons so it doesn't help at all. we iOS users have access to the dragon stables, but again...Android users...NO GO.

TeamLava desperately needs to increase the number of habitats AND make a 3 dragon diamond Habitat that holds 100K coins and maybe cost $2Mil coins to build. I think that's entirely reasonable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Why, why, why are you doing this?

Dragons that aren't seasonal are part of the game. It makes no sense. The Clown Dragon and Mermaid Dragon were the only ones to go that could of possibly had any reason at all; there were already Super Rare's for that combo.

And then Dream becomes limited and you make some suffer while others have more time. Being one of the people with more time I still think its unfair.

You say it is to remove clutter from the market. I know: maybe if all these single element hybrids and tiny mini-elements (with multi-million habitats that take forever to pay you back even with three Epic Helios's because of stupidly small max coinage) didn't exist the market wouldn't be so cluttered.

Some dragon designs recently are lovely (and some not) but please, make your coding team focus on releasing the Beta's, bringing Android up to date and making smart decisions to not let the dragons go and all of us players might actually buy your Gold.
    These decisions probably comes from some users .. who dont read this forum. as it was for the quetzal.. ironic post. where are those people who vote against those dragons? I d like to know.

Fashion Designer
    knowing that I will not have to breed mercury (same as quetzal) makes me feel strange. I liked the game til now. knowing that those who dont already have a diamond will not be able to breed the "old" diamonds childs makes me ask myself if I will still play daily. I already dont buy gold because I felt disapponted with all the last changes since gold increase for speeding breed. then increase for feeding the dragons. now every week we should hurry to get the dragons who disappear + explain to our neighbors what happen.. Yes you are on the way to win TLam, I v lost the taste to play and curiosity about what could appears in my breeding nest.

Fashion Designer
    I will add that those decisions only makes me feel empty and makes me lose the pleasure I had to play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    I will add that those decisions only makes me feel empty and makes me lose the pleasure I had to play.
    You aren't alone in that thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    knowing that I will not have to breed mercury (same as quetzal) makes me feel strange. I liked the game til now. knowing that those who dont already have a diamond will not be able to breed the "old" diamonds childs makes me ask myself if I will still play daily. I already dont buy gold because I felt disapponted with all the last changes since gold increase for speeding breed. then increase for feeding the dragons. now every week we should hurry to get the dragons who disappear + explain to our neighbors what happen.. Yes you are on the way to win TLam, I v lost the taste to play and curiosity about what could appears in my breeding nest.
    Wait, only Dream is going, right?