Thread: # of Neighbors question

# of Neighbors question

my profile says i have 1,830 neighbors, but when I go to send requests there are only 980-ish on the send list. whats up with that? i emailed TL and they just responded with "go check the forums." real professional.

sorry for any ignorance.. ive been playing the game for awhile but this is the first time i've been to the forums.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzmoneyb View Post
    my profile says i have 1,830 neighbors, but when I go to send requests there are only 980-ish on the send list. whats up with that? i emailed TL and they just responded with "go check the forums." real professional.

sorry for any ignorance.. ive been playing the game for awhile but this is the first time i've been to the forums.

Not sure how much it matters...you can only receive 20 helps per day. I usually only send 30 or so requests each day to my more active neighbors and pretty much always get my 20 items in a few hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Adding more neighbors is just a decoration. Neighbors give 5 coin or 1 exp when you visit them in a game time reset. After that no more. And even how many neighbors you have you only have a limit 20 request a day..