Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Fashion Story Update 5-14-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Receptionitis14 View Post
    So someone who designed the Yellow Sapphire style must have seen Michael Kors recent stylings lol I love when I can identify Real Current Fashion designs within Fashion Story...It's my Favourtie!!
    You're right. The latest catalog is from the Michael Kors collection (for 2014, I believe), it still doesn't change my mind about the catalog though. It's poorly executed.

Very nice but will we have to use gems? They are too hard to get

Oh no! There's only less than 24 hours left for the glamour display(LTO) and there I am still considering if I should get it. Either this or the earth day display. For sure, the king and queen display next week is not my cup of tea! XD

Any opinion ladies?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Oh no! There's only less than 24 hours left for the glamour display(LTO) and there I am still considering if I should get it. Either this or the earth day display. For sure, the king and queen display next week is not my cup of tea! XD

Any opinion ladies?
    Earth day display looks cuter in my opinion, I mean you get to put a rainbow in your shop! how cool is that?!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Earth day display looks cuter in my opinion, I mean you get to put a rainbow in your shop! how cool is that?!
    Agreed! I love the rainbow on the earth day display! It's a tough choice between the glamour display or the earth day display. x__x I guess I've to make up my mind by tonight! Btw, thanks for the advice! It make my choice easier. XD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Agreed! I love the rainbow on the earth day display! It's a tough choice between the glamour display or the earth day display. x__x I guess I've to make up my mind by tonight! Btw, thanks for the advice! It make my choice easier. XD
    Anytime

How come I cant see this update? Anybody else having this prob? How do i resolve it? I can make the clothes but they dont show up on the racks and tables. I cant see the decors as well and just about enerything that concerns the glamour stuff.
    This also happened during the festive update, but then I noticed that there was an updated fashion story so i updated and then it was fine. But now i am having prob again with this update.
    Pls help!! Thanks! Btw, i'm playing on a jailbroken ipad with iOS 4.3.3. Could this be the reason?
    Thanks in advance!

I'm still hoping we get the pink wallpaper I like the design in it.

Executive Chef
    Yes we want this pretty wallpaper!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678